• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer June Cover: Infamous Second Son/PlayStation 4 Issue (30 Pages)

Gold_Loot

While not exactly a "reveal" , that's certainly something I can see myself looking.g into. Cover art looks hot .

Cidd

ifqvcafxGF1bG.gif

#TeamReal

If you can't tell this is Real life footage you really need your eyes checked.

nickp

Neo Member
NeoGAF is never pleased. Anyway, I'm excited to learn more about the PlayStation 4. Thanks for the heads up.

Persona86

Banned
This is Seattle Water and this water looks real but the video 1.06 in, looks like CG IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7RGikxIZo

The water looks strange because the footage is probably sped up, also different wind conditions make water look different.

Why would they make a totally identical Seattle landscape with ZERO artistic influence? Their art style is nowhere to be seen in that GIF. The colours and lighting is too real and too different compared to the game.

ReaperXL7

Im pretty much interestef in every game in this spread, Infamous, and Destiny the most, but killzone, and knack aswell. Really looking forward to it, not worried about the new reveals since E3 is so close now anyway this is a great way to keep the ps4 hype, inform the public, and keep new reveals for E3.

Plus all them great looking indie games......and though I doubt it, I hope that GI will press Shu on first party Vita Support and get some answers.

ekim

Oh Im not. Though Ive been wanting for a long time. If I subscribe right now, will it work?

Afaik only if you subscribe on gamestop.com
But even then it will take a few days to get your account unlocked. I waited 2 days.

Download done :)

Broman1978

Also how come the reflections from the skyscrapers are so visable in the water like typically videogame reflections, when about anything in the foreground reflects nothing (Like the boats etc)

Very smart of Sony to get Infamous and the PS4 plastered on the world's biggest gaming magazine just in time for the NeXtbox reveal.

Gestault

[Re: the "cg" skyline water shot]

Have you people saying "the water looks fake" and "the reflections look too clear" ever been on a boat? Like, an actual boat on a real lake or canal?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Afaik only if you subscribe on gamestop.com
But even then it will take a few days to get your account unlocked. I waited 2 days.

Download done :)

I just subscribed 5 mins ago and was allowed download immediately. I'm in Euro land, though, so maybe process is different here.

LuuKyK

Cool, it works without a sub. Downloading now. Will probably subscribe next month, I never did because I thought it wouldnt work in my country. themoreyouknow.jpeg

Cool, it works without a sub. Downloading now. Will probably subscribe next month, I never did because I thought it wouldnt work in my country. themoreyouknow.jpeg

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Are you saying I can read this issue online without a sub? I'm going crazy.

How do I access my digital subscription? I have it through the gamestop pro it seems and when I search my email it pulls up my digital subscription but when I go to the magazine section I can't read anything.

Edit: I don't have an Ipad or anything of the sort. Can I download these digital issues?

Talking about shit we know, I mean... ok.

Yeah, please only ever talk about new reveals. What is the use in talking about games people are excited for in a more hands-on and in-depth way. Who really needs to know about PS4 launch titles other than a montage during the reveal?

Fucking stupid gaming media, I mean c'mon. New games or bust.

Yeah, please only ever talk about new reveals. What is the use in talking about games people are excited for in a more hands-on and in-depth way. Who really needs to know about PS4 launch titles other than a montage during the reveal?

Fucking stupid gaming media, I mean c'mon. New games or bust.

Well it's pretty lame for the hype.

Top Bottom