• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game soundtracks on vinyl | Analogue Gen 33fps

The Hotline Miami 2 CE is one of my favorite gaming purchases ever. The soundtrack sounds ridiculously cool on vinyl and the art on the records and record case is beautiful.

Any gaffer pick up that Megaman vinyl? The release was real apparently :D

megamanvinyl.jpg

OnPoint

Would go get that Mega Man vinyl if they were still there but couldn't on Friday due to my Grandma's funeral. Too bad, but more important things were there to be done and I'm not spending 90-100 on it now. No way. Would gladly pay a fair price if someone had 2, but that's so unlikely. Ah well.

11741078_10153129637057239_6927757410531676293_o.jpg

75$....

i wish they would release the tracklist, i will skip it if it's just the 30 tracks of the CD release, most being under 2 minutes in length.

Would go get that Mega Man vinyl if they were still there but couldn't on Friday due to my Grandma's funeral. Too bad, but more important things were there to be done and I'm not spending 90-100 on it now. No way. Would gladly pay a fair price if someone had 2, but that's so unlikely. Ah well.

HotTopics should still have it, and they will be reprinting it in different colours later on. Don't buy it from scalpers unless you really want the picture disk.

11741078_10153129637057239_6927757410531676293_o.jpg

75$....

i wish they would release the tracklist, i will skip it if it's just the 30 tracks of the CD release, most being under 2 minutes in length.

HotTopics should still have it, and they will be reprinting it in different colours later on. Don't buy it from scalpers unless you really want the picture disk.

Is there a wallpaper image of the cover with the hand holding?

Do we know anything about the time frame of the Journey Picture Discs shipping? I go back to college at the end of August, and if they arrive the last week or 2 I might need to change the address..

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Looks like the PMs regarding Shatter have pretty much stopped.

Everybody who wanted a copy sorted and happy on that front?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member

I was banned for a week, so I just have been able to log in, check my PMs, and contact the corresponding email address. Should've done that earlier this month, but work was too overwhelming then. ;_;

"Megaman 1-2, 4-10" must be the most confusing record release in the history of music? :p

Latest news from Facebook is:

Spacelab9: They will be available via Hot Topic shortly. We will announce the date when they are readily available in stores and online

whatever that means.

If you have any left, I'm interested, I discovered this topic way too late. I love the Shatter track and listen to it all the time and promote it a lot here at Gaf.

Blueingreen

I guess that I'm fortunate, but I was a jazz studies major in college so I'm able to pick up vinyl cheaper than CDs, typically. Probably because not a lot of people want to buy used jazz records these days :p

New pressing's are relatively cheap now, it's funny looking at your avatar, I recently bought what i assume is a new pressing of Mingus Ah Um for £23 not bad.

jacobeid

Banned
New pressing's are relatively cheap now, it's funny looking at your avatar, I recently bought what i assume is a new pressing of Mingus Ah Um for £23 not bad.

I have an original pressing of Ah Um that sounds fantastic. I also have the reissue of Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus that's on two 45RPM LPs. It's glorious.

robotrock

Banned
Sorry, the Data Disc releases also have exclusive art cards with high quality artwork from the game. That must be what I'm remembering.
On the Mondo store page
All copies include a traditional OBI strip and 2 x lithographic prints featuring artwork from the Japanese and US/EU editions of the game. Initial orders will also include 5 x playing cards featuring original character art, packaged in a hand-stamped envelope (while stocks last).

Top Bottom