• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

~ GAMERS FIGHT BACK! ~ Posters KIT ready to print to inform sheeples about the X1

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
That's right, I fear the sheep will walk off a cliff without proper guidance.
Bring them back to gear.

You'll probably have some success posting them there.

No used games is a threat to every mom-and-pop indie gaming store in the country.
They will not be included in Microsoft's new "accepted used game" policy... only approved resellers like GameStop will.

Now you might be saying, "UberTag, you don't know that. What if there's a way for people to deactivate their games from their Xbox One and get a token they can sell."

My response to that will be, "And how will any of those people you're selling your token to KNOW it's a valid token until they've already given you their money and tried activating it themselves. An indie game store isn't going to have a way of confirming that."

So yeah, print these posters at every local game store you can find. Their livelihood is at stake!

Will do. I love my local mom n' pop stores.

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Seriosuly? MLK?

Last time I checked, gaming is a privilege, not a right. I agree that MS's new policy's are pretty shitty but every time I think I see a new low with the hate, it just gets lower.

I could have sworn I clicked NeoGAF and not GameFAQS.

xboned.jpg

G-Fex

people in this and shuri's last thread thinking that it's for real are so cute

Either way it's pretty stupid.

Say what you want about my last joke thread least I had some valid points that made sense.

This is just stupid.

Right down to the level of "I don't need a girlfriend I RESCUED PEACH" that one video.

AssaTM

Please tell me this is a joke, you're posting on NeoGAF about the possibility of paying £$400/500 for a games console you dont NEED, but want, and you talk about always on and other such stuff? I cant work people out sometimes, where do you plan to take the console, to your toilet? on a plane? Where was you moving your 360 or PS3 so much that requiring an internet connection is that bad? you're posting on NeoGAF! your internet is just fine to send a pulse to an MS server every so often to let them know you're around, and forced voice control? guess what, the guide button will turn the console on just like it did the 360. What is up with this insane reaction? i'm gonna buy and enjoy both consoles but my word, did I drop into a timewarp? heres me thinking we're in 2013 where for 90% of the 360/ps3 users an internet connection is trivial, but apparently not, ey ey ey

Seriosuly? MLK?

Last time I checked, gaming is a privilege, not a right. I agree that MS's new policy's are pretty shitty but every time I think I see a new low with the hate, it just gets lower.

There are consumer rights, but yeah not like MLK rights activist rights!! It's a little distasteful.

I don't think any of this is necessary, consumers will know about secondhand sales and Internet required when the consoles release. It's very difficult to hide things that literally stop the console from working.

Did you mothafukas really put Martin Luther King, Jr. on a frivilous flyer about a fucking Xbox?

Man fuck you kids. Disrespectful mothafuckas.

edit: oh i see this has been addressed already. Carry on.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
I love it. Organized activism just doesn't happen as much as it used to in previous decades. I'm always fine with this.

Seriosuly? MLK?

I'm pretty sure this all just a joke

wildfire

Banned
Not a fan of what MS are doing with the Xbox, and have always been planning on getting a PS4 so I don't really care about what happens to the Xbox, but this is just dumb.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Vote with your wallets. Don't start forcing agendas down peoples throats.

As funny as the OP was, comments like this are stupid. Activism of this sort isn't coercion.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Did you mothafukas really put Martin Luther King, Jr. on a frivilous flyer about a fucking Xbox?

Man fuck you kids. Disrespectful mothafuckas.

edit: oh i see this has been addressed already. Carry on.

Lol?

Either way these will look really good flying from my tin foil hat, flag style

(actually we should all srsly try to inform our casual gamer friends about the negatives of next gen)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's cool that people are protesting this, and I like the idea of posters, but the poster featuring Martin Luther King Jr is pretty insulting. His principles and values shouldn't be put on the same level as gamers reacting to anti-consumer consoles.

Top Bottom