• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games that no one has played on NeoGAF except you

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Many others have probably played it, but I'm thinking there aren't a ton of other people here who have 100%'ed this game.

Picross_3D_Cover.jpg

My wife did. It's why I could never get to play it, lol.

dezzy8

Silent Death Online
423924-silentdeathonline.jpg

53060-silentdeath01.jpg

I loved this game back in the AOL days and then they moved it to EA. i still wish that this game was alive. The Clan Wars were the best.

Deadly Arts, maybe? I never see it being mentioned for good or (more understandably) for bad.

xneWT7S.png

I still own this, I think...should be buried somewhere with my N64. I still think it has the coolest concept for its create-a-fighter mode. Execution of the main game wasn't amazing, but the ideas were there.

I've played the Russian version of The Void (Turgor).
the_void_cover.jpg

By the way, there's a DOS game I've been looking for forever, didn't occur to me that GAF might have a topic for this kind of thing. Does it?

The Void is awesome. I played it a few years ago after hearing Anthony Burch (gearbox writer) talk about it on a podcast. The game is definitely not for everyone though.

Also, there is a thread for that, it's called "games you remember, names you don't."

bryehn

Penguin Land, maybe? I was three and my parents decided to invest in a video game console, and what was popular in Canada in 1989? Yes, a Sega Master System.

I am also a Canadian that had a Master System, though I was 12 in 1989, I played literally every game for it thanks to an awesome corner store/rental place.

chrizzl0r

Neo Member
Autos bauen mit Willy Werkel - it's a German game about some awesome hillbilly building custom cars with lots of funny items, driving around, solving some puzzles. That's been my favorite game in my elementary school days. There are some sequels about building ships, planes, houses and space ships as well.

silenttwn

jptimgt.gif

I'm fairy sure I saw someone with a Journeyman Project avatar around these parts though. Believe it was the Temporal Security Agency's emblem.

The Void is awesome. I played it a few years ago after hearing Anthony Burch (gearbox writer) talk about it on a podcast. The game is definitely not for everyone though.

Also, there is a thread for that, it's called "games you remember, names you don't."

I agree, a pretty unique game, loved it.

Thanks for the thread info, I'll check it out.

Um, Magical Puzzle Popils for Game Gear, maybe?

I just got it because even in the US, the cart looked like this:

magical-puzzle-popils-original-para-game-gear_MLB-O-100539735_2852.jpg

It was a really great puzzle game, kind of a cross between Lode Runner and Pushmo. I'd totally play it again if it ever somehow went VC, although that's pretty unlikely since it was a Tengen game.

magical_puzzle_popils_title.PNG
magical_puzzle_popils.PNG

Autos bauen mit Willy Werkel - it's a German game about some awesome hillbilly building custom cars with lots of funny items, driving around, solving some puzzles. That's been my favorite game in my elementary school days. There are some sequels about building ships, planes, houses and space ships as well.

Seems fun

Played way too many of these, but there are some that I've never heard of.

I've played two cancelled PC games that I had a hand in during the late 90s, Confirmed Kill for Eidos, and another untitled military aircraft simulator project that fizzled. Played a few unreleased, but practically finished games at E3 for various platforms.

For released stuff, I could try and remember some, but I'm pretty sure it's difficult to name one that absolutely no one on GAF has played. Geppy-X on PS1?
ps-geppy-x-front.jpg

Top Bottom