• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop BF 2015 Ad out

ChaosXVI

Ugh, come on man! I have every Smash amiibo but Ike and Pit, and they go an make the restock a Gamestop exclusive on BLACK FRIDAY!?!?

The salt is fucking real.

Ugh, come on man! I have every Smash amiibo but Ike and Pit, and they go an make the restock a Gamestop exclusive on BLACK FRIDAY!?!?

The salt is fucking real.
If you are willing to shell out a couple extra dollars, amazon has Pit JP $18.03 w/ fs and Ike JP for $18.12 w fs.

It's way better to buy amiibos on amazon for a little extra than stressing out on missing pre orders and/or waiting in line at a store.

ChaosXVI

If you are willing to shell out a couple extra dollars, amazon has Pit JP $18.03 w/ fs and Ike JP for $18.12 w fs.

It's way better to buy amiibos on amazon for a little extra than stressing out on missing pre orders and/or waiting in line at a store.

Oh...well hell that's not bad at all...Certainly worth it to avoid Black Friday shopping and getting my head stomped in for an amiibo.

Not what the ad says. $249 plus a $30 coupon

gd4LIdm.png

Oh. Lol, I thought you were talking about the X1 and PS4 deals, I'm wrong, I apologize...

Megatron

They actually made a statue of the mecha pirate from skyward sword? It's a cool design, but an odd choice nontheless.

EDIT: MM is advertised but didn't have a cut at all? BS.

Considering OoT is $54.99 used, msrp on Majora is a bargain....

The 500GB XB1 Gears bundle + Black Ops III + $100 Dell gift card deal might win me over.

I don't know why GameStop is being so stingy in comparison to a lot of these other deals.

Does the PS4 version of Blazblue contain extra stuff? Was wondering why the XB1 version is $10 cheaper.

Is the classic grey DS4 limited or does that have a chance to pop up somewhere?
I see the item in stock at Amazon, Gamestop, and Best Buy unless you meant the controller being on sale for Black Friday. I don't really think it's limited.

Thoraxes

The real news is a restock of Ike amiibo. Shit is gon a be crazy.

$5 for Freedom Wars, damn.

Already have it but I'm gonna convince some friends to get it so we can play together. Hell, I might just buy it for them.
It's been $5 A LOT. I bought my copy only a couple months after launch for that much.

Garlador

Huh. The Xbox One deals they have going on right now are better than this.

Highlight is the Ike amiibo, strangely enough.

Drago

Gears of War Ultimate for $20 is awesome. I wanted to pick that up before the free GoW 1-3 and Judgment deal expires next year, will definitely get it at that price.

Super Mario 64 DS is only $19.99 on Black Friday.

I'm going to bust those fucking doors down to get my hands on that eleven year old video game.

aett

Hopefully another store will have a good deal on Until Dawn. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if there were no deals on that one yet since a lot of people are probably holding off on buying it until there's a sale.

enemy2k

Didn't see much for me. I am looking to get a Xbox One 1TB bundle around Black Friday. Still looking for a killer deal.

grimmiq

Do people really go nuts over amiibos? Is there a difference between regions? Like region-locking? Was curious when I was in Target(AUS) last week so googled "Rare amiibos" and saw Rosalina as "Unicorn" rarity..then looked over at a row of 8 of them.

Do people really go nuts over amiibos? Is there a difference between regions? Like region-locking? Was curious when I was in Target(AUS) last week so googled "Rare amiibos" and saw Rosalina as "Unicorn" rarity..then looked over at a row of 8 of them.

NA has really bad supply issues here. Pretty much everywhere else has good stocks, like AUS with Rosalina, but we have it rough until recently.

And the Gamestop restocks are some of the more hard ones to find.

grimmiq

NA has really bad supply issues here. Pretty much everywhere else has good stocks, like AUS with Rosalina, but we have it rough until recently.

And the Gamestop restocks are some of the more hard ones to find.

Ahh ok, always confused me seeing people post "I've been looking for x amiibo for 8 months!" then seeing half a dozen of them at several stores.

Chobel

Why are Sony and MS promoting the weakest bundles? They should promote the big ones like Battlefront bundle and Fallout bundle.

Why are Sony and MS promoting the weakest bundles? They should promote the big ones like Battlefront bundle and Fallout bundle.

What if they expect to sell them out by then? Or maybe those bundles will be on sale at other stores, just not the ones that have leaked ads...

I would assume Sony world have tons of those bundles though...We will have to wait and see...

Sucks was hoping to get the 1TB XBOX ONE Holiday console for 349 plus a controller and a free game, kind of like what they have available now. I have 280 bucks in credit at gamestop and want to get the best deal for an XBOX ONE but this gamestop black friday ad is sorta depressing will wait to see what Target, Best Buy, and Walmart have

Top Bottom