• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers doing a Zelda Timeline Video. (Analysis? Opinion?)

I'm not so ignorant to claim there's much we can do about a torrent, but just remember if you want more of these, the video has to do well. It's out of my (and almost everyone who works at GT) hands about the video player. As for the download button, I'm not sure what's going on with that, almost all new videos come with this option. I've bugged the tech team to fix it. However, the bottom line is I want people to see this period, so if you must watch it through other means, I understand.

I'm not so ignorant to claim there's much we can do about a torrent, but just remember if you want more of these, the video has to do well. It's out of my (and almost everyone who works at GT) hands about the video player. As for the download button, I'm not sure what's going on with that, almost all new videos come with this option. I've bugged the tech team to fix it. However, the bottom line is I want people to see this period, so if you must watch it through other means, I understand.
thanks for the update and post, I watched it 3 times now so I guess its ok.
I see that the amount of views it gets is great so far.
Glad to see it doing well, a dowl button would be nice though.

The player is literally garbage. I'm more likely to date a supermodel than have it reliably get through a 45 min video.

It was really good, too, so it's a shame. Your tech team are letting you down.

I just watched it all ... it is indeed spoileric for those who haven't played the games but it's a great video . i enjoyed their choice in music themes and teh way they introduced everything together ..

To the makers of this vid : "'GREAT WORK'"

I trully enjoyed it.

Top Bottom