• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameTrailers's Kyle Bosman will do ONE HOUR stand-up routine in honor of E3 bets

Liamc723

Hahaha!

Anyone else get a PM from this loser? He sent me this.

uaBK8tA.jpg

Yup, I've posted once in this thread once besides now, making one comment to him and he sent me FOUR PM's. Put straight on the ignore list.

Since we are posting private pms of mine I guess I will post a pm I sent somebody else tonight, but screw it I can put it here too ( with a few edits for typos etc). Again, I would have preferred to drop it, but posting my pms and calling me a loser and "a classic case of 'no i was actually intentionally acting dumb, you're the dumb one for falling for it !!1!!!111!11!" just strikes me as kind of ...mean ?
Have I really insulted anybody here ? Anyways I really do want to drop it (but I will respond to anybody who I think is spewing bullshit or has a comment about what I am talking about in the quote below. It's not exactly clearly written) and didn't even want to make the post but I think some of the last few comments about me in here should be addressed. I don't think I am nearly as crazy as you some of you are trying to make me out to be. so here is the story I sent in a pm.

There's a reason I sent "get a clue" to Flux wave. Those posts that night were blatantly fucking around and it blows my mind that people still would take something like' "man you don't have to be so mad just because you were pwnt" as a serious attempt at a burn.
And there is no attempt at an " I was just joking around the whole time" , I OPENLY ADMIT that I found people annoying in the earlier part of the thread and I still stand by my claim that they were being annoying. What am I supposed to be denying about it ? T

The ONLY pms I sent to somebody that were serious were to Liam723 ( sent on Saturday morning, way beforethe first of which was extremely rude because it was early in the morning, and I was tired, and frustrated more because people were asking questions that were basically forcing me to repeat myself. As you can see in the thread, Liam said he later got 3 other posts from me, but then he put me on ignore. If he actually would have read those other messages, he would have seen that the pms were actually 2 separate messages where I genuinely apologized for being snippy with him, I also answered his question he asked me in the thread, which Is " why am i taking this so seriously?" which I am pasting here:

"If you wanna know why the whole thing overall bothers me, well I don't like how me and the other guy who didn't think the Bosman video were portrayed by other people in the thread as "upset" or "having a meltdown" ( the other guy was accused of concern trolling) when we just said that we found the video kind of disappointing. It portrays anybody who doesn't like the video as just easily angry or humorless or imbalanced, or having some kind of agenda, and it strikes me as a bullyish form of ridicule that encourages an echo chamber ."

Or to make a long story short in so many words about what exactly what my beef is in the thread, it's that i think gaf has a problem with subtle group hostility to people who don't like what most people are liking in a thread...even if they just say something that was just "I didn't find it that funny", I know people often accuse gaf of having a hivemeind, and I can kinda see why. (I know people at gaf, especially the staff, love to say "There is no gaf hivemind! We have many people of different opinions here ,the constant arguments are proof of that". I always find that reasoning hilarious because I don't think anybody actually mean "hivemind" to mean literally agreeing with each other all the time. Come on
So that's my main beef really. That's what started the whole things. I know my trying to explain myself as not crazy or hurt makes it seems like I care too much about what people think of me.... but honestly if anybody really thinks I personally am crazy or stupid I just say fuck em and categorize them as idiots.....but I think gaf has a problem and it doesn't make it the awesome place a lot of people seem to think it is.

Wow that was a really long post, right? It would have been even longer if I made originally made another post in the thread explainining why the whole thing bothered me. I could have made one, but based on the pattern of the thread I concluded it would have probably just resulted in the continuance of people misreading , twisting my words, and making me repeat myself again and again, so guess what happened instead? I said fuck it and trolled and cracked myself up that night. It was just for fun.

from another pm I sent last night
I just wanted to tell some really bad puns in front of an angry crowd for shits and giggles. I had accused of Bosman taking the cowardly way out his stand up, so i just decided to see what it's like trying to come up with really corny jokes in front of people that were continually getting sick of me. I succeeded in cracking myself up

There ya go people

edit on something loosely related-I will admit that in the past I have sent a few hostile pms to gaffers in the past, and after reading some of them of them later I was like "man wtf I was doing?" Some of them were really stupid and I'm embarrassed to have written them . Those were awhile ago though

Sorry I'm so late... Finally saw it.

So disappointed! I wanted to see some original Kyle comedy. He was just too scared to do some of his material, I've tried standup and it is really stressful seeing how these jokes you worked on hit or not.

Good gravy, that's somehow even worse than the first routine he did.

Bosman's got to go in harder when he's making these bets with Huber. Huber is savage to anyone who loses against him.

eFKac

This was the flattest stand up I've ever seen, also didn't get the last few punchlines like Huber.

Loved it.

Top Bottom