• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War: Judgement - final boxart

legacyzero

Banned
Still not a awesome as:

Gears2-boxart.jpg

PAL wins again.

If that is the final boxart.

boxart_eur_gears-of-war-judgment.jpg
DAMN that's awesome. Why not go with this all over!?

Judgement is the British way.

Judgment is the American way.

But on topic, the boxart is very generic and very forgettable.

Judgment is the correct British way of spelling it when it refers to law.

'Judgement' is used for everything else.

Its a diabolical decision to spell it 'Judgment' in the UK if the title doesn't specifically refer to a judgement. The dude was in handcuffs and chains in the first trailer though so the spelling may be correct everywhere.

Grisby

Yeah, the series has never really had good covers outside of the sequels set. I liked the pic posted above as well as the chainsaw steelbook one.

Lame cover though and I like Baird. Shame too since the series clearly has good art.

Raven77

I have PSYCHIC powers people!!!

I knew what this would look like before even clicking the link.

Absolutely ZERO interest in this game, but hey, I'm an amateur artist so I clicked anyway to see what astoundingly amazing art work the Market whizzes were able to conjure.

Raptor

Generic cover.

But the return of regular Locust as enemies will make the SP automatically better than Gears 3.

I want my gore and blood all over the place please, and those Lambent glowing enemies didn't cut it.

Im hyped for this!

Spierek

PAL version (the flag) is much, much better. Also,
sighed
at the lack of "People Can Fly" logo on the cover.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
what about the new pics of metro they mostly consisted off blue and orange colors lol

lock if old

Orange and blue - check
The main protagonist (a white 30-something dude + a woman and a black man in the background) - check
Sparks from fire/explosion - check
Frown on faces (a woman and a black dude look like they're having an orgasm) - check

While you can say that DUDE THIS IS GEARS OF WAR PEOPLE LOVE THIS I somehow imagine how an average dude strolls into some retail chain, sees the boxart and just thinks that he has played this game already and goes further to buy something else.

And then we have declining retail sales.

By this logic, no buys any apps... they don't have boxart at all, and according to you thats what people buy games for.

Have sales of gears games been declining or growing as the series matures?

dummydecoy

Not an X360 player but what happened to that John Travolta guy? Why is he not on the cover on this new game?

EDIT: nevermind. Wiki'd it and found out this is a prequel.

ilMikhail

Generic cover.

But the return of regular Locust as enemies will make the SP automatically better than Gears 3.

I want my gore and blood all over the place please, and those Lambent glowing enemies didn't cut it.

Im hyped for this!

yep only SP , now you cant play as a locust in MP

fuck this game

Top Bottom