• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Geoff Keighley Twitter Account Hacked? [Up: Mystery Revealed]

He just posted another giraffe!

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 5m

@stephentotilo I would suggest the following sponsor: http://cdn2.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/wii_toysrus_bundle.jpg …

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/341988419041361921

wii_toysrus_bundle.jpg

Has to be the re2 remake as a wii u exclusive.

Jb

Otehr possibility: there'll be a Giraffe in the CoD:Ghosts presentation on Sunday and he's playing on the all CoD: Ghost Dog thing.

Call of Duty® is bringing E3 to its fans early. Join hosts Geoff Keighley and Justine Ezarik this Sunday for Call of Duty®: Ghosts – All-Access, a live, 30-minute broadcast featuring an exclusive first look at gameplay levels from the title, as well as exclusive behind the scenes footage, interviews with the Infinity Ward team, and more.

Tune into Callofduty.com and other online destinations across the web or watch it on the Machinima app on Xbox 360, available in 41 countries, on Sunday, June 9th, at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET. Additional broadcast outlets to be announced.
(community.callofduty.com)

Hellraider

The only thing I can think about is RE6 boxart's Giraffe (WiiU port?).He wouldn't tease something like that though.

Come on guys, think of something!

Linkified

Wait guys I have worked it out: Last years E3 was #YearOfTheBow. What if this E3 is #YearOfTheGiraffes.

Giraffes are in every type of game you could ever imagine. Watch_Dogs, MGSV, Zombie Giraffes, Space Giraffes, Cartoon Giraffes?

Ew, I don't want RE6 on Wii U, much rather a good Capcom game on it even an old one, like DMC4, Lost Planet 1, or hell even Dead Rising 1 (we got it on Wii though).

Hell I'd LOVE Spyborgs 2, THERE I SAID IT! Just get ex-Insomniac folks back on it, High Impact's dead seemingly and most are at Digital Angel, a mobile company.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I suspect its something Kojima related.

The real question is, do you pronounce Giraffe with a hard G?

Wait guys I have worked it out: Last years E3 was #YearOfTheBow. What if this E3 is #YearOfTheGiraffes.

Giraffes are in every type of game you could ever imagine. Watch_Dogs, MGSV, Zombie Giraffes, Space Giraffes, Cartoon Giraffes?

Nah. 2013 - Year of the Dog

blrxmbpcaaa0q5p14jw5.png

Txp.gif

qmnNMzb.png

oqCrViO.png

pcSQpuI.png

watch-dogs-box-art.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom