• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Lucas Making Changes to Star Wars Saga... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sam

Windu said:
yeah, 14 years ago
I haven't watched these things since - hmm, carry the three - ever. Well, I saw an hour of RotJ on ITV a few years ago. Every instance of plastecine CG makes me wince.

The Lamonster said:
He is intentionally thinner in ANH. As the years progress he becomes wealthier and more powerful and by ROTJ he ain't movin.

1644523410_24.bmp

Rapstah

That's Jabba's race prediction droid on the left. Gardulla had another such droid and therefore that is probably Jabba.

EDIT: And the tentacle hair dude is Jabba's too. Unless you're talking about the "son".

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I caved and got the Blu-Rays and watched it this weekend.

As far as the Episodes 1- 3, I'm glad they replaced that horrifying young puppet Yoda with a CG Yoda.

Buckethead said:
They need to take out that Jabba scene in ANH.

Dont care about Han shooting first or second but that change really burns my rice.
Yeah when Han walks behind him it is most dreadful.

But really Return has some terrible changes. The Jedi Rocks musical is one of the worst things ever. And I really hate the celebration scenes. First they look terrible and Corosant would still be under Imperial control.

Rahxephon91 said:

But really Return has some terrible changes. The Jedi Rocks musical is one of the worst things ever. And I really hate the celebration scenes. First they look terrible and Corosant would still be under Imperial control.

Nah uh...the Death Star was also a "Storm Trooper Control Ship." When it was destroyed all the Storm Troopers dropped dead. Duh.

Rahxephon91 said:

Yeah I was just talking ANH.

But Jedi is definitely the most egregious of the series.

eastmen

Banned
Rahxephon91 said:

Does it matter , the Emperor was killed and so was vader and most likely the highest military commanders were killed with the rest of the fleet.

There would be a huge vacuum in power and the rebels could have had uprisings on every planet when the news hit.

eastmen said:
Does it matter , the Emperor was killed and so was vader and most likely the highest military commanders were killed with the rest of the fleet.
The Empires power structure.

The Emperor
Vader
The stormtooper who said 'Close the blast doors'
that is all.

eastmen said:

There would be a huge vacuum in power and the rebels could have had uprisings on every planet when the news hit.

The Thrawn Trilogy nicely explains everything.

Makoto

An edited version of the final moment of the Revenge fight. It removes the "I have the high ground." And "You underestimate my power." lines. Works pretty well aside from the slight whistle I'm hearing from Anakin in the close-up shot.

http://youtu.be/9PANbsSf0cQ

vidal said:
An edited version of the final moment of the Revenge fight. It removes the "I have the high ground." And "You underestimate my power." lines. Works pretty well aside from the slight whistle I'm hearing from Anakin in the close-up shot.

http://youtu.be/9PANbsSf0cQ
Better.

Take out that "from my point of view the Jedi are evil" shit and I might enjoy that sequence.

Quick

Banned
a Master Ninja said:
Better.

Take out that "from my point of view the Jedi are evil" shit and I might enjoy that sequence.

That's an edit I can support. It's such an awful line. And of course, the whole "high ground" exchange between Obi-Wan and Anakin on that clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom