• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon : Future Soldier is a Natal game

CozMick

Banned
Oh God......

What's next for this game?

"Dino-Slash, Go Triceratops, ROAR!" :lol

That's like adding Playstation MOVE to Socom..........Oh wait.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
CozMick said:
Oh God......

What's next for this game?

"Dino-Slash, Go Triceratops, ROAR!" :lol

Yes, Monster Hunter characters to appear in GRFS — quick, someone inform Kotaku!

Double D

Opus Angelorum said:
Natal does recognise finger gestures, however they have to be well defined. According to various reports.

Oh shit, I just got a visual of us all sitting aaround with cheesy 'official' neon gloves fingering our way around these games.

Threi

notag
Gomu Gomu said:
God dammit Ubisoft. Keep those motion controls out of my games.
I'm pretty sure it's Ubisoft's games, not yours. As such they can and should do whatever the hell they want with it if they think it will get them more revenue.

Dynoro

Lunchbox said:
but the beta starts before natal comes out

how it works??
Maybe its just as an extra input method for certain gestures like head tracking or arm movements for troop directions ie in addition to the pad not instead of it

Danthrax said:
PS3pewpew.gif
hahaha, good one.

I remember one of the main examples when Natal was announced, was if you could wave your hand around to regroup your teammates. That sounds inline to what Ghost Recon is. If you happen to own both, then im sure it will be a pretty neat feature.

Gomu Gomu

Threi said:
I'm pretty sure it's Ubisoft's games, not yours. As such they can and should do whatever the hell they want with it if they think it will get them more revenue.
Good lord, you guys are too literal.

Top Bottom