• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giana Sisters available Sept. 5 on Wii U in Americas (EU eShop sales > PSN sales)

You know my PS3 & 360 died , and i am still angry because nintendo lose games like merto,rising,bioshock infinity,GTAV,Tomb Raider.

I will keep this game in my list until i get PS4 so i can play them again .

Shame on nitnendo they miss so many nice games from 3rd party.

And i should wait because of my died consoles.

thats too bad. although if you look at rising and wonderful 101 (made by the same studio) there are good arguments to be made for the latter one.

boyshine

I wish I hadn't bought this. I mainly play eShop and VC games off-TV, and the epic fail of forgetting to program audio to the GamePad speakers is equal to the game having no sound at all.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I'd buy this for $9.99, but not for $14.99.

Perhaps it's petty of me, but the extra $5 seems meaningful when it comes to downloadable games.

fred

Going to be interesting to see if the success of eShop titles continues next Summer, when a great deal of Kickstarter games are due for release.

Great news anyway, I've been very impressed with the quality of the titles available from the eShop so far.

Top Bottom