• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found this in the created character thread.

2649138-as.jpg

How long ago was this made? That's stunningly perfect.

Renpatsu

Yo Coldman, nice OP.

Might want to replace your logo though because it doesn't work well with the dark theme.
Made this for you.
PJ6UqiB.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wait, what's this new thread nonsense? I thought community was supposed to be some sort of lawless waste where database rules don't apply. This site merger isn't working out at all for us.

TraBuch

Banned
So I'm watching Iron Man 3 and this part with the kid is really bumming me out. Took me right out of the movie. God I hate smug kids in movies/TV shows.

I knew it was probably unlikely what with the multiple quick looks posted today, but damn it I was secretly hoping that another Metal Gear Scanlon 2 was going to pop up on the upcoming content for tonight.

Chuck

Still without luck
I knew it was probably unlikely what with the multiple quick looks posted today, but damn it I was secretly hoping that another Metal Gear Scanlon 2 was going to pop up on the upcoming content for tonight.

I think dan would describe your name and avatar combo as "fuckin' cool"

and I would agree

Brad should not QL open world games. He suits other genres much better, but seems to get overwhelmed by open world games and ultimately show nothing.

Comparing what Danny did in his Now Playing, and what Brad showed in the QL it is almost felt like two different games were getting showcased.

Here's my review of your post, Hot Coldman

Good: That fucking Mario Party Party gif
Bad: #11 instead of X-2

Four stars out of five.

Also this:
Yo Coldman, nice OP.

Might want to replace your logo though because it doesn't work well with the dark theme.
Made this for you.
PJ6UqiB.png

Big-E

Just watched the demo derby for the dreamcast. It was pretty morbid given that Dan was talking about drivers who died in racing all the while Drew was racing as someone who died the year the game came out. Surprised Drew didn't know it since he was naming pretty much every driver.

FStop7

Banned
Just watched the demo derby for the dreamcast. It was pretty morbid given that Dan was talking about drivers who died in racing all the while Drew was racing as someone who died the year the game came out. Surprised Drew didn't know it since he was naming pretty much every driver.

Was Drew racing as Greg Moore? I wasn't placing close attention to the vid at the time, but I thought he was... yeah, that's kind of a downer. Moore and Senna are two motorsport deaths that genuinely hit me hard.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Drew is the real hero of shadow moses.

Mully

No kidding.

Does he start showing off first person mode and killing people at some point? I already heard that graphics look pretty good.

He goes in out of it throughout the QL. He and Trevor rampage at the end. Trevor does most of the killing. Brad and Dan are voyeurs.

if you really think it sounds like a good idea to watch brad/dan play gta after watching (or not watching if you're a monster) danny play gta you deserve to be disappointed

just pretend it was a quick look solo, only good (sorry patrick you try your best)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Seeing that it's getting closer to the end of the year I eagerly wait and see which moments of the bombcast will be in the This Year compilation cast. Should be an interesting one.

Finished this weeks podcast.

Would something like Zelda be a precursor to Diablo? Sure it doesnt have that loot system but you have a top down view, A overworld, multi level dungeons.

Big-E

Was Drew racing as Greg Moore? I wasn't placing close attention to the vid at the time, but I thought he was... yeah, that's kind of a downer. Moore and Senna are two motorsport deaths that genuinely hit me hard.

Ya it was. I first thought he was racing as Tracy but I remembered he was with KOOL Green or whatever that became. Just as Dan ends his talk about Andretti, Moore's name pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom