• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to Mario Party is to land on the Chance Time space on the last turn and steal all stars from the player in first place.
Fairly easy to time, you just need pure concentration, which is why I think we're looking at a win for this guy:
2698767-4900440951-tumbl.gif

fuzzyset

After I finished reading Sphere on my Kindle it recommended I buy Air Force Gator. Dan is taking over Amazon

That's brilliant. They need to read another popular book. Can you imagine Air Force Gator being suggested to the millions of people that view/read Harry Potter / Twilight / *other popular book* on Amazon?

FluxWaveZ

YESSSSS! I've always wanted to watch a group of people I don't hate play D&D to get a feel for what it's really like. I'm excited.

Would it be that different from the Unplugged they did for Pathfinder? It's unfortunate that Vinny won't be in this one...

The Avalon one was extremely fun to watch.

Brakke

Banned
YESSSSS! I've always wanted to watch a group of people I don't hate play D&D to get a feel for what it's really like. I'm excited.

Giant Bomb Unplugged did D&D before (I guess that was Pathfinder but whatever).

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/giant-bomb-unplugged-pathfinder-part-01/2300-8028/

unless you're saying you hated that group they had going ;_;

Also The Adventure Zone is a podcast from the McElroy bros + papa that started pretty recently that is p funny. (They do the My Brother My Brother And Me pod and one [or more??] of them do video game something-or-other but I don't really follow them and I can't really keep them apart in my mind).

Luke_Wal

Giant Bomb Unplugged did D&D before (I guess that was Pathfinder but whatever).

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/giant-bomb-unplugged-pathfinder-part-01/2300-8028/

unless you're saying you hated that group they had going ;_;

Also The Adventure Zone is a podcast from the McElroy bros + papa that started pretty recently that is p funny. (They do the My Brother My Brother And Me pod and one [or more??] of them do video game something-or-other but I don't really follow them and I can't really keep them apart in my mind).

Haha no I just didn't know that existed/what Pathfinder is! I tried The Adventure Zone became I love MBMBaM and liked it, but I just fell off the wagon for some reason. Hoping this one will hold my interest.

Luke_Wal

Awww do you guys remember the good old days a few months ago when the video queue was overflowing because they had two offices pumping out videos? Good times. Hope the studio gets set up soon and Vinny & Alex get their new friend! Plus, my RSS feed has a Giant BEastcast shaped hole.....

mario party hype

My Chrome extension made the dubstep before the feed went live and now I feel lied to.

Myggen

Awww do you guys remember the good old days a few months ago when the video queue was overflowing because they had two offices pumping out videos? Good times. Hope the studio gets set up soon and Vinny & Alex get their new friend! Plus, my RSS feed has a Giant BEastcast shaped hole.....

With the talk of Vinny being the one who's doing the Grim Fandango QL, it seems like they're close.

Brakke

Banned

When Vinny has a regular podcast again my heart will explode with joy.

Anyone have any idea why the chat page won't work on my phone? (iphone 6+?) I click the player, the grey arrow shows up, then clicking that does nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom