• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Don't go to Dubai. Ever.

As someone who's had to visit that shit hole far too many times, please, don't fund their 'tourist' industry. Place is basically built and run on slavery to fund a royal family.

LeBart

Don't go to Dubai. Ever.

As someone who's had to visit that shit hole far too many times, please, don't fund their 'tourist' industry. Place is basically built and run on slavery to fund a royal family.

I have relatives who used to live there, so I went there a couple times. I agree 100%. It's a sad place.

Zabant

Don't go to Dubai. Ever.

Things are going to get real interesting in Dubai in the next 20 years as we eventually switch to solar/alt energy and stop going to them for oil.

A bunch of oil rich Arabs who aren't fond of the west with their way of life under threat is a baaad cocktail.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm pretty sure the owner of Pilot owns The Cleveland Browns.

Well, burned one of the 2 burgers I made. Still hungry. Time to rectify that situation.

Enjoy your TacoBurgerfries They are at like the 2.5 or 3 hour mark, right?

I have not had a half bad week, but this is still one of my favorite traditions every year now. Is this the 3RD or only the 2nd year Jeff has live streamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom