• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelcar

I really hope that Jeff is on the upcoming Demo Derby. His last appearance offered some pretty cool insight of the era. Jeff is always entertaining when he's talking about older games.

Zaph

I had a crumpet once, it tasted like more squishy bread. It was nasty.
Crumpets are gross. Put anything on it and it's immediately soggy. I don't think they're even eaten that much anymore to warrant the stereotype.

Teacakes and scones is where the action is.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
What's a crumpet?

Is that like an olde timey krimpet?

pancakekrimpets.gif

Jintor

Counter point! Who knows where the money actually went as he and the entire facility are evading taxes and are probably just a strange haven.

some people probably got some fresh air and sunshine in their lives! net positive!

oh my gawd lol

Re: accents, I wonder if there's a difference between an asshole and an arsehole.

Calling someone an arsehole seems more... I don't know. Like I mean it? But I mean it when I call someone an asshole, too... there's some nuance there in usage (in my mind anyway) that I can't really figure out.

Shite doesn't get used very often tho

Kirlia

Banned
I believe in God. :( Then again, I wasn't raised Catholic.

Yeah, it seems that having religion forced into your childhood can have an impact on your adult self. I went to a Christian school when I was younger, and it was actually a really nice school, but I had so many questions about the aspects of Christianity that I didn't like. Those questions pushed me away from Christianity, and the older I got, the more uncomfortable I felt going to church. Although I still believe in God, I am far from a religious fanatic and feel more agnostic than anything else.

daydream

Banned
I realised that GB needed its own record label after facing the sad truth that we will never get an LP/EP of Vinny's Far Cry Blues.

1hp6Lqt.gif

XrELpcG.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Do those taste as good as they look?

I haven't actually had them in a long time, but when I was a kid...well, you know heroin?
I consider it a great failure of our nation that Tastykake isn't available everywhere, though it did pop up in Texas recently so it's spreading.

edit:

Tastykake fucking suuuuuuuucks

YOU SUCK

you're probably completely right if you're above like twelve years old

I'd still take a jelly krimpet right now though if anybody's offering. Or those little chocolate covered peanut butter ones

edit once again: KANDY KAKES. That's them. HOW CAN YOU HATE SOMETHING CALLED KANDY KAKE. It's like the desert they serve in whatever heaven Raiden lives in.

You know what? You're wrong.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
shout-outs to the royal rumble thread people that were calling philly a shithole

They weren't wrong. I was disappointed in those bastards, not even one beer cup hit the ring.

Do they still serve beer at WWE or is that not PG? You can't start ECDUB chants and not even have a security incident caught on camera, you impostors.

They weren't wrong. I was disappointed in those bastards, not even one beer cup hit the ring.

Do they still serve beer at WWE or is that not PG? You can't start ECDUB chants and not even have a security incident caught on camera, you impostors.

pretty sure I heard a "you fucked up" chant but maybe I'm getting things mixed up

Luke_Wal

I'm watching MPP3 right now and I'm honestly appalled that Brad didn't realize that a game came at the end of each round.... How did he think it worked?

But also, this really makes me want to trap 3 of my friends in a room and play a 50 round game at some point just to torture them. Seems like a lot of fun.

santeesioux

Yo dogs, I thought this was the Giant Bomb, anime, and wrestling topic, not the gamergate, totalbiscuit, and British stuff topic.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yo dogs, I thought this was the Giant Bomb, anime, and wrestling topic, not the gamergate, totalbiscuit, and British stuff topic.

It's the new thread's fault. It's just weekend all the time here in twelve. Total chaos, don't let the capital G fool you.

santeesioux

It's the new thread's fault. It's just weekend all the time here in twelve. Total chaos, don't let the capital G fool you.

Not trying to hate here, but gamergate is one of the most boring things to me, and this site just seems to be obsessed with it. My eyes just glaze over when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom