• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2017: <>

1XpgRmM.gif

What a season, what a season it has been. I ALREADY miss E3. Today has been amazing all around from Hans Zimmer to this beautiful mess, it's perfect. It's also 8:33AM here. It's been a LONG DAY. Going to have me a GOOD ASS SLEEP.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lang hitting Jeff with that raw shit was pretty awkward/amazing. Especially with Drew sitting right there.

Great shows all around.

dave asked why they don't make videos like the ones drew did on the show floor a few years back. they got swept up in conversation, so jeff didn't really get to answer him.

then near the end of the show jeff said something like, "someday somebody will tell the devs stories, but nobody gets media clearance! and they don't get to tell their cool fucking stories."

SZips

What an absolutely amazing few days it's been. They crushed it with the guests for every segment and then that ending... Beautiful.

None of my business, but at the same time, if Dan is seriously gonna have a wedding at a Taco Bell (and knowing Dan, I TOTALLY believe him), I hope we get some clips from said wedding. Would be gold.

Lang asked Jeff why Giant Bomb doesn't make those cool E3 or travelogue videos anymore.

dave asked why they don't make videos like the ones drew did on the show floor a few years back. they got swept up in conversation, so jeff didn't really get to answer him.

then near the end of the show jeff said something like, "someday somebody will tell the devs stories, but nobody gets media clearance! and they don't get to tell their cool fucking stories."

Thanks!

Jhoan

Never a dull moment with GB's nightly E3 live shows. Capping it off with Lang, Boyes, and Johnny V was the only way to do it. Despacito to the end. Johnny V's reenactment of Adam slayed me.

NightOnyx

I love Giantbomb! That was a fantastic week of just the dumbest and most fun stuff. From being entertaining through the conferences, to the wonderful night shows, and of course the E3 Babies podcasts, it's been such a fun week. Thanks Giantbomb for all your hard work!!

Xeteh

Except Jeff totally did answer it and what he was saying was very clearly referring to whatever Johnny is going to be doing.

Largo

Thanks everyone for the dance .gifs and the hot takes. I'll be back to lurking, but Giant Bomb E3 is that real fire. :dab

Top Bottom