• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Just one month and seven days...

Meanwhile I got a backlog building.

Yakuza: Kiwami
Knack 2

And I just bought a Switch but don't have much to play but that's by choice.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is fun though.

brSDQJo.gif

oti

Banned
The mere fact that there are Mario spoilers out there upsets me. I guess I'm going on a 5 week long Internet sabbatical.

How do I go about that for the premium streams?

It's strange. I tried it on multiple browsers, no adblock or anything. Nothing is working.

Weird

For premium streams or any really you just need to bring up your broswer's console (F12 on Windows in Firefox) and navigate to the Network tab. You'll be looking for the URL that has .m3u8 and all you need to do is plug that into MPC or VLC.

BTA

Was there a successful bet during that Shine or did it not actually happen? I only have this on in the background but I wanna start tracking actual Shines changing hands in the spreadsheet too if I can.

also it's gonna be weird when I'm not able to watch this live anymore; I didn't expect to work from home 3 Wednesdays in a row and that's likely not gonna continue

Weird

For premium streams or any really you just need to bring up your broswer's console (F12 on Windows in Firefox) and navigate to the Network tab. You'll be looking for the URL that has .m3u8 and all you need to do is plug that into MPC or VLC.

I can't find the url with Chrome. I right click on the page (I can't directly on the video player), I select "inspect", then I go to network, and then I can't find it. There's a bunch of entries that keep being added.

i ate a pinapple yesterday and it made my mouth hurt

lol
i really hope he didn't try eating it without properly preparing it

I can't find the url with Chrome. I right click on the page (I can't directly on the video player), I select "inspect", then I go to network, and then I can't find it. There's a bunch of entries that keep being added.

Look for cbsigameslive2-lh.akamaihd.net and find the one that has .m3u8

Weird

Tried that as well and no go. Oh well. I'll see it when it's archived.

Wow, it won't even load on my phone, regardless of wifi or cellular source. This is a conspiracy to stop me from losing interest in the next 3D Mario.

Top Bottom