• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

l9lcYrJ.gif

BTA

I'm actually pretty into this, like if I was paying more attention to the narration and playing myself I probably wouldn't mind the length of this, but this sure is a long intro to just watch.

Valtýr

This Echo game has a look and based on what Vinny was saying on the Beastcast, seems to be cool. Shame his save didn't come over to show the parts outside the intro. May pick this up... eventually.

def sim

Reading the top review on steam, it says the first hour or so is slow. Nothing wrong with that, but maybe not so great for a play date. I’ll probably pick this up towards the end of the year, though. Looks cool.

Hoping for a quick archive, this damn heat and traffic is driving me crazy.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FALL FFS.

Yea seriously, ready for hoodie weather... this mid 90s crap is bs

I'd crawl through a MGS4 microwave hallway for you guys

That might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said online. That hallway is one of my least favorite things in games ever. I liked what they were going for but it was way too long

BTA

This is the section of the game I heard about but I was expecting it to be a pretty sudden change of the chunks to copies of you.

I like that it's gradual but maybe not for a stream of it.

Zaph

kinda wish the other guys would stand up to vinny a bit. They've had to make the same joke about the size of building 5 times - tell him to move on

Top Bottom