• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - | 01-22-2013 |

Ceebs

Okay, so as someone who does not play Halo and has zero interest in the series...

That spoiler talk sounded like goddamn insane nonsense. I was actually laughing more and more at how silly the whole thing sounded.

Okay, so as someone who does not play Halo and has zero interest in the series...

That spoiler talk sounded like goddamn insane nonsense. I was actually laughing more and more at how silly the whole thing sounded.
It was goddamn insane nonsense. The villain of the entire game is given zero context; he basically appears, everyone knows who he is and what his deal is except the average player (who has not read every Halo novel.) Then 2/3's of the game is spent trying to stop him from doing something, I'm not even sure what.

Like the story on the Comedy Button about former 1up journalist Ryan Scott ordering chicken teriyaki, picking off all the vegetables, and just eating the chicken.
I had a friend like this. He would order things and literally say: give me just the meat, no vegetables. It was embarrassing to be around him sometimes.

Like the story on the Comedy Button about former 1up journalist Ryan Scott ordering chicken teriyaki, picking off all the vegetables, and just eating the chicken.

Hey man, I like my burgers plain and dry.

Although yeah, getting picky about vegetables in teriyaki is weird.

Looking at the actual page, those pictures are from two different persons, and they seem unrelated based on the descriptions.

That's even more suspicious because if you look at the placement of the olives, those are pictures of the exact same pizza, just one is rotated.

bndadm

Same here. I have only played the first one and will probably play the rest...someday, but that kind of non-sensical storytelling easily changes any thoughts I had of purchasing it to a rental. I want my story in the game.

I'm glad they had the discussion, great listening.

-Mikey-

He's doing another one at GDC.

Robert is? You don't just drop industry changing bombs like that man.

What are the two indie titles coming out next week that were mentioned on the cast? I remember antichamber, which looks amazing, but forget the title patrick and jeff brought up.

On the note of turkey basters (kind of gross)-
A guy I know told me once of a party some people from the studio he was working with were invited to where they had an unusual method of serving drinks. They had a bunch of muscled, young guys completely empty their bladders and then have a catheter inserted. They would then fill their bladders full of wine, and they would urinate naked from a table top into the wine glasses for people who needed a refill.
Yeah.

Next time they say something about bringing Drew in, they have to do it.
Makes me miss the random pop-ins from Dave too.

Grisby

On one of those "ripped from the headlines" crime shows like CSI or SVU there was a case where a woman took cocaine by rubbing it into her vagina until she overdosed. LOL
Christ. I've only seen the infamous hacking scene from one of those crime dramas. It sounds terrible and comedic at the same time.

Top Bottom