• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/02/17 - Feat. The New Old Hire

Renpatsu

Episode 479 - McCree Overlord - Date: 05/02/2017 - Duration:
2:58:16
- Audio - Video

We welcome our towering new member Ben Pack to a whopper of a podcast overflowing with Persona, Dota, Guilty Gear, Battlegrounds, Darksiders, corporate brand research, X-Pac, and only the most legal money-laundering schemes.

Notes: Persona 5, Dota 2, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Hitman, Gnog, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, Call of Duty: WWII, Wiz Khalifa's Weed Farm, Nintendo 3DS
gbp5_brad46a94.png
gbp5_jeffzvu1x.png
gbp5_jasonyvqx9.png
gbp5_ben9fube.png

StoveOven

Banned
Woah a Bombcast thread!

Also Ben was great. I missed about a half-hour in the middle live, so I'll have to go back and check that out

Brinbe

Listened earlier, think Ben's already adding a positive influence on things. They seem re-engergized a bit compared to the past few weeks since Drew left.

tonka

I think Ben did really well on his first appearance, which I suppose is why Jeff offered him the job.

Donating half his clothes to fire for the cause of a great bombcast quote.

Thanks for the great return Ren!

I love everything about this thread. The animated gif, the date motif, the giant bomb duders in the P5 style and then man, quick work with the Ben addition. Good job, dude.

Nachos

Was waiting for a good episode to post with this theme.

Are the threads coming back? I can't imagine all the work you put into the others, but at the same time, I always looked forward to seeing what design you made for the week.

Renpatsu

Are the threads coming back? I can't imagine all the work you put into the others, but at the same time, I always looked forward to seeing what design you made for the week.
No plans as of now. You're correct about the amount of work that went into these threads, but that made sense with our previous schedules. However I thought people might appreciate a thread in this instance for Ben's first Bombcast episode.

Top Bottom