• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - | 08-26-2014 |

Volotaire

Not even the earth shaking beneath our feet can stop us from talking about bad Mario Kart tournaments, Infamous: First Light, the feasibility of Star Citizen, the Amazon/Twitch deal, Smash Bros. leaks, and another of Dan's awful, awful stories.

Download | GB Link

3:03:20

Jeff, Brad, Dan and Drew.

2532533-brad.gif

Tan

Yay!

I wonder how much the giant bomb guys got from the giant bomb guys for advertising for those giant bomb guys.

I have also confused an earthquake with the train by my house.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I love that Maximum Overdrive is a movie that gets mentioned quite often on the Bombcast. It's one of my favorites and the guys should really watch it on a stream or something. Would be awesome :)

Brashnir

Dan's insistence on talking about the dumbest shit in the universe, followed by "It's Great!" is really starting to grate on me.

It's as if the man has absolutely no critical filter whatsoever.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Dan's insistence on talking about the dumbest shit in the universe, followed by "It's Great!" is really starting to grate on me.

Good. He can enjoy stuff unabashedly

fleck0

I think Drew should read the summaries of the MSX Metal Gear games in the main menu, but I doubt anyone wants to see that broadcast.

jediyoshi

No no, you're mixing them up. You're talking about <insert any other GiantBomb member>

You can tell MGS is anime because a man literally says, "This is just like one of my Japanese animes!"

If he said, "This is just like an action movie!" I could understand Dan's confusion, but at this point, it is just denial.

Man, I remember when anime was cool, now everyone hates it, even anime fans.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jeff's ether at MGS made me chuckle :p

Brashnir

finished listening.

I need to scrub myself clean.

My building management doesn't allow grills. Can anyone lend me one of those wire brushes you use to clean one? It's the only way I'll ever feel clean again.

Top Bottom