• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2012 GSL Season 4 - KeSPA Strikes Back

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MVP scanned the support? Had Made 6 medivacs? Time to kill.

HAHAHA YES HE PULLED EVERYTHING. THE SHARK SENSE

Oh my god Rain totally knows and isn't suiciding his entire army into Terran. It's so nice to see.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Rain is bluffing hella hard. He's got approximately zero army and has MVP cowering in bunkers and pulling SCV's.
Making 8 Vikings.
He's just gonna harass with them :lol

Wait, so few sentries from Rain :(
FUCKING ZEALOT CONTROL DAMMIT RAIN

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Rain starting 3-3 immediately after that exchange is beautiful. He hasn't lost that many probes, but MVP should know Rain is either going to:

1) Timing attack with 3-3 somehow
2) Wait a fuckton of time then derp warpgate 250/200

MVP doing some trades now, using his eco lead. 3-2 done for MVP

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MVP proving he is still really good at winning.

Hard to doubt him right now. Rain's gonna have to double fake MVP to have a shot imo.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
oacM5.jpg

zmJfY.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Rain had a good run. Too bad no quick probe pull.

MVP confirmed for winningest. 5th time on the way.

Aaron

Rain was so close to winning that. MVP was just prepared for DTs on that map. I'm guessing Seed probably tried that on him a few times.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MVP favors Life over Taeja?
Rain was so close to winning that. MVP was just prepared for DTs on that map. I'm guessing Seed probably tried that on him a few times.
I think MVP just has good turret timing in all his builds like that.

Same turret timing happened when Rain used it last time.

Zzoram

MVP favors Life over Taeja?

I think MVP just has good turret timing in all his builds like that.

Same turret timing happened when Rain used it last time.

Life has been on fire lately but Taeja is a more consistently solid player lately and has championship experience. Life would be in his first finals against the most experienced finalist in the game. The mind game would crush Life.

Still can't believe people think MVP is boring. He has so many builds and just has balls of steel. I hate terran but i just love watching him play. That final game was fucking tense.

Vaporak

Life has been on fire lately but Taeja is a more consistently solid player lately and has championship experience. Life would be in his first finals against the most experienced finalist in the game. The mind game would crush Life.

Yup, lets not forget Life's 15. Good chance he just doesn't have the mental fortitude to play well in that kind of pressure.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I just got home, looks like I missed the entire series Rain vs MVP series just.

Was it a good set of games?

How was the interview?

Zzoram

I just got home, looks like I missed the entire series Rain vs MVP series just.

Was it a good set of games?

How was the interview?

The games got progressively better. Rain seemed a bit shaken by MVP winning unexpectedly in game 2.

Interview MVP said he's going to win the finals and is confident and would prefer to play Life. He also said that in a long series in practice he always beat Protoss so he was confident going into this series.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lol people in the TL LR thread surprised MVP pulls SCV's.

I really shouldn't stay up, but these matches are going quick enough. I'm in the mood for some TvZ anyway.

GSL CDOES and MVP THE ROYAL ROADBLOCK

Top Bottom