• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ascension Viral Game: Earn Exclusive DLC, Early Demo Access

Vire

t887Q6d.png

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/rise-of-the-warrior/

Register and join a team to earn in-game DLC rewards and potential early demo access.

Post your team and help each other out in this thread! This is a different single player demo than the one in the Total Recall Blu-Ray.

I'm on team Trojan!

I'm sure we'll set up a dummy account once the goal has been reached.

OMuAu7s.png

nSFiBhm.png

uWgPmbw.png

Qo5GMyc.png

yjotzWp.png

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Isn't this like older than Chronos?

I think they just re-branded it

Went from a basic few freebees, to a new overall, get it while it's hot Game releasing soon PR Overload

Edit: Beaten worse than the Elephantaur ; ;

GraveRobberX

Fuuuuck. I want that sword.

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Umm... do the 7 Chapters bro

There's a cheat sheet flying around here on GAF and other places

Will take you 10 minutes tops to hit Rank 4

What others have been waiting for a few months, you can get in 10 minutes, lol, then wait with us

Found Info:

Unfortunately looks like no one else will be getting the single player demo from this. I wouldn't worry too much though, it's extremely short and there's a new longer single player demo coming out very soon. Also noticed this from the EU blog,

Rise of the Warrior can be found at the main website, just start the journey with your PSN account,
http://www.godofwar.com

Here is a quick cheat sheet,

Chapter 1: Click tablet in bottom of third panel. Answer: THE GIVER
Click spider carving that is up and to the right of his hand in fourth panel. Answer: MEGAERA
Click the shadowy figure in the third panel. Answer: ARROW

Chapter 2: Click the tattoo in the first panel. Answer: FIVE
Click statue in third panel. Answer: ZEUS
Click rope in fourth panel. Answer: NAUTILUS

Chapter 3: Click helmet in first panel. Answer: ARGOS
Click bicep in fourth panel. Answer: THE FIELDS OF ELYSIUM
Click eye in fifth panel. Answer: ORION

Chapter 4: Click water wheel in first panel. Answer: AMULET OF THE FATES
Click hand in third panel. Answer: BOG OF THE FORGOTTEN
Click shadowy figure in fifth panel. Answer: UNDEAD LEGIONNAIRE

Chapter 5: Click man in first panel. Answer: AEGEAN SEA
Click cave in third panel. Answer: CAVES OF MADNESS
Click boat in fourth panel. Answer: CHARON

Chapter 6: Click warrior in second panel. Answer: BROTHERS
Click flaming head in third panel. Answer: FLAME

Chapter 7: Click warrior in third panel. Answer: HELIOS
Click women in sixth panel. Answer: HOMER

Enjoy!

Came here to post this but I see you already quoted me. Remember, those answers only work if you are a Trojan, otherwise you shouldn't bother and in fact never click on the God of War website again
:p
Also if you do the entire cheat sheet and share the link through your preferred social media source, you will be only 100 points away from the Mercenary Sword.

Break down of how close each team is:
Trojans: 10.4%
Spartans: 11.0%

B.O.O.M

Not gonna lie, this game has some of THE coolest armor designs I have ever seen. Some of them are just amazing

edit: just reached lvl 4 YAY

Camjo-Z

Never played a GoW game and not sure if I want to get Ascension, but figured I might as well help out the Trojan team. Used the cheat sheet and spammed my unused Twitter account to get 2100 points, no idea how to earn more though.

Vire

Never played a GoW game and not sure if I want to get Ascension, but figured I might as well help out the Trojan team. Used the cheat sheet and spammed my unused Twitter account to get 2100 points, no idea how to earn more though.

I think they will be releasing new "chapters" in the mini comic as the days go on.

Thanks for the help though. :p

Wait, how did you get 2100? I did the cheat sheet and shared on my twitter and only have 1900. Though it only let me spam my twitter once.

GraveRobberX

Wait, how did you get 2100? I did the cheat sheet and shared on my twitter and only have 1900. Though it only let me spam my twitter once.

I only have 1900 also

I think everyone's capped @1900

Rank 4 was 1800, +100 to link to either facebook, twitter, or g+, for 1900 grand total

Looks like 3100 points to reach last unlock, and 7 weeks till launch...

I just filled in both challenges and clicked the twitter button on each chapter. Maybe you missed a few?
Woah, that should probably be added to the cheat sheet that you can share for 100 points per chapter.

EDIT: Ok, only some chapters (1, 6, and 7 is what worked for me). I am now at 2100 points and will be getting the Mercenary Sword at the least.

GraveRobberX

Wait I just got 2 extra tweets to get me an extra 200 points

Chapter 1, Part 1

Chapter 6

They both gave me 100 points extra with +100 from Chapter 7

Really weird

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I read the comic but I don't see a question or anything. What am I supposed to do? I shared on Google + but that's it.

Woah, that should probably be added to the cheat sheet that you can share for 100 points per chapter.

EDIT: Ok, only some chapters (1, 6, and 7 is what worked for me). I am now at 2100 points and will be getting the Mercenary Sword at the least.

yea looks like 300pts per chapter. two questions and a share

nib95

Banned
Up to Rank 4 and completed all challenges (goes up to Chapter 7). When do we get a chance to rank up further? On a side note, the art work is amazing.

I read the comic but I don't see a question or anything. What am I supposed to do? I shared on Google + but that's it.
Big spoilers for all Spartans, but if you're a Trojan then it's safe.
When you find the hint in the comics you click on them and they take you to a new tab. You then go back to the tab with the comic and a box appears to enter your answer.

I'm so out of touch with this kind of crap. What am I supposed to do?

I'm a trojan, now what?

Once you click on the hint, return to the main tab and enter the following answers.
Chapter 1: Click tablet in bottom of third panel. Answer: THE GIVER
Click spider carving that is up and to the right of his hand in fourth panel. Answer: MEGAERA
Click the shadowy figure in the third panel. Answer: ARROW

Chapter 2: Click the tattoo in the first panel. Answer: FIVE
Click statue in third panel. Answer: ZEUS
Click rope in fourth panel. Answer: NAUTILUS

Chapter 3: Click helmet in first panel. Answer: ARGOS
Click bicep in fourth panel. Answer: THE FIELDS OF ELYSIUM
Click eye in fifth panel. Answer: ORION

Chapter 4: Click water wheel in first panel. Answer: AMULET OF THE FATES
Click hand in third panel. Answer: BOG OF THE FORGOTTEN
Click shadowy figure in fifth panel. Answer: UNDEAD LEGIONNAIRE

Chapter 5: Click man in first panel. Answer: AEGEAN SEA
Click cave in third panel. Answer: CAVES OF MADNESS
Click boat in fourth panel. Answer: CHARON

Chapter 6: Click warrior in second panel. Answer: BROTHERS
Click flaming head in third panel. Answer: FLAME

Chapter 7: Click warrior in third panel. Answer: HELIOS
Click women in sixth panel. Answer: HOMER

Dragun619

I'm a spartan, but if we're gonna have a share account then I'll help the Trojan side by making an alt acc. But how did you guys get the extra 200 pts? I'm at 1900 pts too. Do I have actually make a twitter account and tweet something?

WTF how u get 2100 points...

I did everything and only got 1500.

GraveRobberX

Up to Rank 4 and completed all challenges (goes up to Chapter 7). When do we get a chance to rank up further? On a side note, the art work is amazing.

When ever they release a new Chapter or add something to let us rank up

Just like them on facebook or twitter and await next installment like everyone else

Also Welcome all my Trojan Brothers!

WTF how u get 2100 points...

I did everything and only got 1500.

Some Chapters have 3 answers, some 2, each answer gets you +100 points, so roughly 1900

+200 come sharing via facebook, twitter, or g+

The max right now after today, you should be capped @2100

injurai

Banned
Umm... do the 7 Chapters bro

There's a cheat sheet flying around here on GAF and other places

Will take you 10 minutes tops to hit Rank 4

What others have been waiting for a few months, you can get in 10 minutes, lol, then wait with us

Found Info:

Enjoy!

amazing

3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

elbourreau

When ever they release a new Chapter or add something to let us rank up

Just like them on facebook or twitter and await next installment like everyone else

Also Welcome all my Trojan Brothers!

I'm with you, brother! Trojan too, 2100 pts. Waiting for new orders!

GraveRobberX

Same. On Firefox?

Some of the things I was supposed to click for the question, the question is just listed under the comic

I'm on firefox

Say Chapter 1, go to the 3rd panel, from left to right, hover your mouse in that panel
All of a sudden the item told for your mous to hover on will change to a "?" logo
Click it
You will taken to a new tweet from someone special, or some artwork, or facebook related
Just go back to the tab, right the answer in the box asking you to finish the riddle or question at hand
Profit!

Spartan for me

I don't want to be no filthy trojan.

Fuck You and fuck your leader Leonidas

6axpT.gif

<3

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Got 2100 points for Spartans.

How come on the cheat sheet some chapters have 3 riddles? Can you only do 2 of 3?

B.O.O.M

Spartan here as well!

only got 1900 pts tho :S I'm certain I got all questions too

edit: I also shared via Facebook once

Yeah, this is weird. Looking in the picture and using the cheat sheet, I couldn't find any clickable things and the riddles were underneath the picture instead.

Anyway, 2100 points to Spartans. Had 400/500 for a little while now, but this boosted me back up! I'm mostly in it for the DLC.

demolitio

Yeah, this is weird. Looking in the picture and using the cheat sheet, I couldn't find any clickable things and the riddles were underneath the picture instead.

Anyway, 2100 points to Spartans. Had 400/500 for a little while now, but this boosted me back up! I'm mostly in it for the DLC.

They used to work for me but now there's nothing to click either so they must have recently changed it. Now the questions are just at the bottom of the page without you needing to click anything.

They had to do it today since you could still click on the pictures yesterday morning.

Top Bottom