• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOG.com Autumn/Fall Sale (Ends Nov. 25th)

Arcadius

Banned
Gonna bump!!! Is Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition worth the 3.99? I hear the game is bad, okay, good, and mediocre (not at the same time). It looks awesome, just need some final encouragement.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Over 15 years later and I'm finally going to get to play through Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time. The demo came bundled with Riven and I played it repeatedly as a kid

Arcadius

Banned
7 minutes on the Two Worlds II deal, members of NeoGAF, is it worth the 3.99?

Edit: Bought it, deal was just too good to pass up on. I'll play it after I beat my current backlog. Who needs next gen games when you got GoG?

finley83

Banned
Got Cossacks and Clive Barkers' Undying. Shame Undying is Windows only as it uses Q3 and had a Mac port at the time.

Unreal Tournament engine actually, although used in a strange way as it was designed around a console version that never happened. Hence the weirdly placed level transitions.

Nikodemos

I'll update the first post soon, but those are 2 great bundles IMO.
Quite true. I'm torn between the two. On the one hand Heroes 2, 3 (possibly 4 as well) would be perfect for my crapass 2002-vintage laptop. However, I have the original CD version of 2 (not Gold, though) and I've already bought 5 from GOG.

Don't know much about Deponia except that it's a rather expensive bundle (when regularly priced). And that the main character is a bit of an ass.

Tizoc

Quite true. I'm torn between the two. On the one hand Heroes 2, 3 (possibly 4 as well) would be perfect for my crapass 2002-vintage laptop. However, I have the original CD version of 2 (not Gold, though) and I've already bought 5 from GOG.

Don't know much about Deponia except that it's a rather expensive bundle (when regularly priced). And that the main character is a bit of an ass.

Deponia's good from what I played and each subsequent game is better than its predecessor.

So for the next 13 minutes the Witcher 1 is $1.79 (AUD, don't know about other countries) which is a pretty amazing deal if you don't have it. Also comes bundled with the Witcher 2 for $13.28.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Great sale! So far I picked up System Shock 2 and Alpha Centauri.

Waiting for Deus Ex and the Thief series :)

Coreda

Anyone know how their Galaxy client is shaping up? Have been thinking about GOG and owning more DRM-free games but would prefer them managed Steam-style.

tauke

Anyone know how their Galaxy client is shaping up? Have been thinking about GOG and owning more DRM-free games but would prefer them managed Steam-style.

Still not much news on it besides the Galaxy beta signup. Wish it will be a Steam style system so I can download directly instead of download the installer and *install* from it.

Steam sure make installation easier.

Other than that, I pickup Bad Mojo Redux as part of the flash deal. $1.19 with lots of bonus goodies is worth the price IMHO.

Tizoc

I need Planescape Torment. I hear it's a must if you care about narrative quality in video games.

It was part of the D&D bundle on the very first day of the sale.
GOG do repeats so you could get another chance at getting it.
Mind you the bundle also has the Baldur's Gate games which are highly regraded as well.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So now it's all deals at once, how will it continue then? New dailies? Same dailies as before, that are now available as well? Will all deals just stay for the rest of the week? I'm confused.

tauke

tauke

is stamp collecting glitching even more? the timer is all over the place today.

GIW5pFQ.png

Mine show up fine.

Arthea

http://i.imgur.com/SdVCFuM.png[/IMG

So it says they will email you the code to redeem the gift.

[URL="http://www.gog.com/game/septerra_core_legacy_of_the_creator"]Also Septerra Core is $1.49 as flash deal.[/URL][/QUOTE]
don't forget Wing Commander Saga bundle!

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Oh thanks NeoGaf for reminding me about this specially since I still hot 6 stamps to go and I can still make it in time.

Tizoc

Codes are being sent out, but if you didn't participate in the stamp thingy, here's your chance to get Witcher 2, as I already have it myself.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2 GOG -- MB-F31AD7842C0C0073 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 2 entrants total.

t1416345466z1.png

Top Bottom