• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good pranks you've pulled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

So I'm not the king prankster or anything, but I've gotten some girls back that messed with me a few times now. Last year some girls thought it'd be a good idea to dump paper shreddings all over our apartment. To retaliate, we took some of the shreddings and filled up their bath tubs, then ran the water. And since we had that nice decoy, we also put open cans of tuna in their heating vents. To top things off, we made a barrier around the outside of their door and filled it up with popcorn, so when they opened it popcorn came flowing in.

Needless to say, they didn't try to get us back.

So it's a new year, it's Spring again, and there's a different set of girls that are trying to mess with me. Only they really suck at it. The other night I'm sleeping peacefully when I hear this tapping noise on my window. I angrily get up, look out my blinds and see some girls run off. At first I don't know who they are. Long story short, my roomie and I sneak outside and scare the living piss out of them (literally, one girl wet herself, we found out later...)
Then, at about 4 AM this morning my roommate and I snuck into their apartment (with an acquired key from their roommate...girls are such backstabbers) and tied all their doors shut. When we were sure no one could get out, we put in some ear plugs and sounded my recently purchased air horn for about 5 seconds, then calmly walked home.

We were informed today that we're officially at war. So, I figured that I should use the time between now and their retaliation to plan our next move. I've got some good ideas, but I was wondering what you geniuses at GAF have pulled in the past. Story time folks, let's hear it!

AntoneM

Invite them out for dinner to end the truce, go to use the "restroom" and go get the car. Thenhave your budies go "look for you" then all hop in the car and take off. Leaving them with the bill and no ride.

I'm not much of a prankster.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I did two of my best to the same person.

The first was an April Fool's joke where I made her believe she was being stalked. I had her cousin's girlfriend slip notes into her locker at school for a couple of days before hand to freak her out. On April first I called her cousin and found out what she was wearing that day so that I could then have a co-worker from my HS co-op call her and pretend to be the stalker. It's a good thing that I called her right back because she was about to call the cops. :D

The second was for her birthday. On a camping trip I had my friend use f/x paint and fake blood on me to make it look like I was beaten to death and then take Polaroid pictures of me. The second step was having my father hand her the pictures and tell her that I haven't been home in a couple of days and that he found the pictures in the mailbox with a note saying that she was next. The third step was me walking in with her crying and then proceeding to beat me for doing that to her. :lol

I have a sick sense of humour sometimes.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Sprinkled powdered salt and pepper all over a winterfresh stick. Wrapped it back up very neatly and left it in plain sight hoping my older brother would bait. Needless to say, I got a beatdown shortly after. :lol

Drexon

Banned
Me and my friends tricked the police chief (!) of this town (100k) once. :) Basically one of us went up to some cops standing with the chief and told 'em a guy had a switch blade, and then the police chief and some cops went up to him (a guy we know, but didn't know of the prank), searched him and found... the switch... coam. :p

DJ Sl4m

I once brought some saran wrap from home, and placed it over the toilet bowl (under the seat) and pulled the sides down tightly so it didn't look obvious.
Once the secretary came to pee, the pee rolled off the saran wrap, and she ended up peeing all over the floor.
*Never ever admit to being the culprit to this* LOL

This one is a bit expensive but worth every cent when you see the bewildered faces on people half asleep trying to get their caaafiene fix early in the morning.
Pour the sugar next to the coffee pot into a temp storage container, then hide it alnog with the bag of sugar.
Bring some crushed alka seltzer from home that was blended with a blender and pour it into the sugar bowl next to the coffee.
Sit back and laugh your ass off as half asleep people watch their coffee start bubling all over the place.

Take some black electrical tape and tape the hose sprayer in the open position at the sink in the break room for great fun, but to top it off make sure it's left pointing towards where someones crotch will be when they turn it on :p

2 many of these to name, my boss and I used to go at it like this weekly a few years ago, damn it was great working for that man :)

DJ Sl4m

Oh I forgot about playing purse, some of you may know about this game already though.

Take 3-4 dollars and fold them in half so it looks like a lot of bills, and staple them to the outside of an old purse your mom or sis may want to throw away, so as it looks like the purse has money falling out of it.

Get some black nylon string and tie it to the purse, then throw it in the road and wait for vehichles to stop and pick it up (use a street with very little traffic, you dont want to cause an accident) once someone stops to pick it up, yank the purse away or slowly drag it away, then jump out laughing and pointing at them. :lol

So juvenile, we used to love this game as preteens

MC Safety

At Wizard: The Guide to Comics, we always did amusing things like fill a multitude of cups with water, and then fill someone's office with the filled cups. Or we'd empty huge boxes of those styrofoam peanuts into someones's desk drawers.

After a bit, it stopped being funny.

But at least I wasn't there when the "poisoned" brownies were offered.

beerbelly

Banned
Another toilet prank. Grab some tissue and smother it with a brown marker and place them on the seat. NO one would use the toilet :lol

Blackie

DJ Sl4m said:
I once brought some saran wrap from home, and placed it over the toilet bowl (under the seat) and pulled the sides down tightly so it didn't look obvious.
Once the secretary came to pee, the pee rolled off the saran wrap, and she ended up peeing all over the floor.
*Never ever admit to being the culprit to this* LOL

This one is a bit expensive but worth every cent when you see the bewildered faces on people half asleep trying to get their caaafiene fix early in the morning.
Pour the sugar next to the coffee pot into a temp storage container, then hide it alnog with the bag of sugar.
Bring some crushed alka seltzer from home that was blended with a blender and pour it into the sugar bowl next to the coffee.
Sit back and laugh your ass off as half asleep people watch their coffee start bubling all over the place.

You've just made me and my roomates day. It's prankin time!

masud

Banned
When I was 13 I covered the top of my cousins ceiling fan blades with baby powder. When she turned it on it looked like an indoor blizzard, fucking hilarious.

olimario

Banned
OLIMARIO JR. COUNSELOR CAMP PRANKS
Pranks pulled by myself and fellow counselors at a Bible Camp

1. Everyone is Gone!
The first day of camp we met a new 7 year old who we all took a liking to. He seemed nervous about being at camp, so we thought we'd give him special attention.
When he fell asleep that night we slowly picked up his mattress and carried it ALL the way across the came grounds to the abandoned cabins hidden behind a bunch of trees and places his mattress in one of the bunks. The next morning around 7 we started tossing pebbles at his window to get him to wake up. He finally opened his eyes, looked around to see an empty cabin full of cobwebs, screamed, and sat silent for 10 minutes staring at the ceiling. We finally went to get him and explained the situation. Needless to say he got special attention the rest of the week.

2. Gorilla Suit Fun
So the chapel at camp is full of costumes for plays and such during other retreats held there. We found an awesome gorilla suit and decided to put it to good use. We told all the counselors and the director of our plans so that they were all on board.

The first night after lights out my friend Matt put on the suit and we went to the cabin of the youngest campers. Each bunk has a small window by it so Matt would go up to one and start lightly tapping on the window. He would do it louder and louder until the kid drew his curtain to investigate. When he did so, Matt would HIT the window and run off into the woods. He did this to a couple kids in the same cabin that first night.

The next day during breakfast the director got up and stated that campers were not to wander too far from the trails. He told them all that the circus that was moving through the local town had a gorilla escape and that it was last spotted several miles from the camp ground. Of course the kids who saw it the night before started yelling that they had seen it. The direction responded with the "please dont joke around, this is a very serious matter".

As the week went on Matt would do it to more and more windows and let himself be seen by more and more campers. Kids were talking about it every day and rumors got way out of hand. Thursday night of that week Matt came into my cabin and started going through the trash in the room. One of my kids got out his flashlight to see what was going on and let out a WAIL! The other kids got up and started shining their flash lights and screaming. At the same time matt let out a ROAR, tossed down the trashcan and ran out of the cabin and into the woods. The kids were screaming and crying and were all propped up against the door in case it came back.

Friday, the final night of camp, we had our director dress as a ringmaster and had him lead Matt out on a rope into the main courtyard. He started chanting into a megaphone, "Hurray Hurray Hurray! Come see the amazing Cocoa the Gorrilla! Tame as a house cat and strong as thousand men!". All the kids came out a little freaked and we did the unmasking.

:lol
just typing these out makes me happy

DJ Sl4m

olimario said:

Friday, the final night of camp, we had our director dress as a ringmaster and had him lead Matt out on a rope into the main courtyard. He started chanting into a megaphone, "Hurray Hurray Hurray! Come see the amazing Cocoa the Gorrilla! Tame as a house cat and strong as thousand men!". All the kids came out a little freaked and we did the unmasking.

hahahaha, awesome :)

spliced

Haha my brother had a gorilla suit and went around scaring kids in the neiborhood when he was younger but I don't think he ever involved a story about a traveling circus having a gorilla escape, that is an excellent touch. :lol

Made one of my ex's boyfriend(the one she left me for) tell me the truth... that he was boning her 1 month prior to her leaving me.

I exposed the truth. she told me he lied, he's a jackass. Thus a fight turned out and she left HIM.

Bitter sweet victory.

Ecrofirt

The Bookerman said:
Made one of my ex's boyfriend(the one she left me for) tell me the truth... that he was boning her 1 month prior to her leaving me.

I exposed the truth. she told me he lied, he's a jackass. Thus a fight turned out and she left HIM.

Bitter sweet victory.
And that's a prank how?

Thaedolus

Ecrofirt said:
And that's a prank how?

Haha, that's what I was thinking.

Anyway, my roommates forgot to lock the door yesterday (morons) and the girls took my Gamecube (oh no...) alarm clock (please, you're tearing me apart) and a hat...Had they left it at that I wouldn't be ready to thrash their apartment, but oh they also found my spare car key, moved my Jeep to the other side of the parking lot and left a few presents, like open tuna cans, in it for me. Now it's ON.

Last night I bought some beef buillion (sp?) to put in their shower heads, and some kool-aid to sprinkle on their towels. The plan is, in addition to that, to go into their apartment Sunday while the one girl still there goes to church. After we rearrange their kitchen, freeze all their underwear/hang it up outside, mix up all their clothes in a big pile, move their couch outside etc, we'll hit the bathrooms. We'll do the towels and shower heads and also saran-wrap the toilets. We're also considering the fish in the vent, though that might be a little harsh. Play time is over ladies.

Boogie9IGN

My English teacher told us of the pranks he did in college, but I can only remember three

One was using a normal garbagecan and filling it up with water, then leaning it on the door of the room, knocking, and running like all hell. When they open the door, they're greeted with about 36 gallons of water that goes all over :D

Another was he got some of the science geeks to give him some special chemical, and sprayed it on the toilet seats. Whoever used the seat had a ring of black around their ass for a good 3 weeks

The other I can't remember well how he did it, but I think he used chicken soup cube things in the showerhead, so when someone took a shower, the chicken broth made soup and the person smelled like it for a long time

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
olimario said:

1. Everyone is Gone!

2. Gorilla Suit Fun

Does pranking children attending a Bible camp seem redundant to anyone else?

You know what's a fun prank? Getting people expelled from college. Revenge is sweet.

DJ Sl4m

The first 2 are really good Boogie.

Another I forgot about doing to a girl once was I removed all the labels from the food cans in her pantry/cubbord.

It's hard as hell to figure out what you're having to eat for quite a while if they have a lot of canned foods. hehehe

AniHawk

Dan said:
Does pranking children attending a Bible camp seem redundant to anyone else?

You know what's a fun prank? Getting people expelled from college. Revenge is sweet.

Okay, spill it.

tt_deeb

PJ685.jpg

I'm hopeless.

K

Kwokuen

Unconfirmed Member
Gnome thefts bedevil Roseburg

Gnome owners of Roseburg beware -- there is mischief afoot and your prized lawn ornaments are not safe.

A group calling themselves "The Gnome Liberation Organization" have been "liberating" the miniature yard decorations from lawns across Roseburg and leaving notes for their victims that decry the evils of gnome "slave-ownership."

Kline Street resident Effie Hagedorn first learned her gnome had been stolen when she peeked out her front door Monday morning to check on her hanging strawberry plant. She found an angry note signed by the "GLO" on her porch.

"Gnome Slave Owner," the note began, "We have received intelligence of an enslaved gnome at your place of residence. Whether you have come across this gentle woodland creature through deliberate actions or innocent ignorance, we care not ... It is now in a better place."

Folklore has it that gnomes are ancient mythical creatures that guard treasures buried deep inside of the earth. Hagedorn insists, however, that her gnome was merely guarding her garden.

"They had to come into our yard like 90 feet to get it," she said, indignantly.

Hagedorn's figurine was given to her by a friend. It stands all of a foot tall and its bearded face is crowned by a red hat shaped like a flowerpot. A bird is perched on one shoulder of the figurine's blue jacket and the gnome holds a garden trowel in his hand, she said.

"I just figured, whimsically ... that he was helping me in my garden," she said.

Strangely enough, gnome theft is not a novel crime.

An Internet search for "Gnome Liberation Organization" revealed an entire subculture of purported gnome activists who use Web sites like www.freethegnomes.com to advocate civil disobedience on behalf of the kitschy creatures.

Hucrest resident Mary Bjelland thinks her gnome was stolen by a group of six teens seen cruising her neighborhood recently with their headlights off late at night. She brought her note from the GLO to The News-Review Thursday, and is not amused by the prank.

"I just bought this gnome for $37," she said. "I had it for less than 10 days."

She said hers was taken sometime Saturday night or Sunday morning from her North Apache Drive home.

"It should be a warning to people," she said. "If I had known that this was something going on I wouldn't have put a gnome out there, especially a new one."

Bjelland knows of at least three other neighbors who have been similarly deprived of their "woodland creatures."

She expressed concern over the mock threat made in the GLO note, which reads, "Further reports of gnome slaves on your premises will not be tolerated. We will excuse your ignorance ... this one time."

"If they hit gnomes now, what are they gonna hit next week, or next month?" Bjelland worried.

The pranksters conclude their note by expressing hope their victims may come to view their lost lawn folk as sentient beings.

"We hope that you will aid us in our quest to dispel the common myth that gnomes are simply inanimate yard decorations."

Such a quest may lead them to a fine or even the inanimate walls of a jail cell, however.

"Kids do silly things," said Roseburg Police Department Sgt. Mark Nickel. But "if it's a theft, we treat it as a theft, funny or not."

However, Nickel said, in these cases "usually their intent is not to permanently deprive the person" of the gnome, in which case a charge of criminal mischief is more likely.

:D

mrroboto

Banned
not so much a prank but rather getting rid of the annoying telemarketing chick(before the do not call list was even a thought).

you know the routine, i'm in the middle of eating lunch, the telephone rings and i start getting the marketing come on from this lady. now, i'd normally hang up when i'm eating but i find her voice pretty nice so i figure i'll have fun with it.

after she's done talking(i'm just sitting there listening to the pitch) i ask her "do you have panties on?" and she's like "excuse me?".

me-"do you have panties on?"

her-"ugh, yes!"

me-"that's really nice"

her-"so what do you think about the service?"

me-"what color are they?"

her-"what?"

me-"what color are your panties?"

her-"i don't want to answer that...can we talk about the service?"

me-"will you sell me them?"

her-"sell you what?"

me-"the panties you're wearing....i have a thing for used panties"

her-"click" dialtone..

good times.

alejob

During the rainy season we get a bunch of this little spiders that we called "abuelas". They are harmless and look like a small round body like a little ball with long hair-like legs. For some reason they like to stick together. Well this one time in highschool I saw a huge pile of them, it looked like a bunch of hair. We were about to start our music class and we were going to do a quiz. I grabbed a handful of them and stuck them into one of my classmates little case(forgot how its called) where he kept all his pens, erasers and all that stuff. Well, we all seat down and get ready to take the quiz. The teacher hands the quiz and the guy opens his case and all the spiders start coming out, The guy jumped out his chair and almost fell down while screaming. :lol That was funny.

Thaedolus

haha, update on the sitchiation: I called one of the girls to get her to tell me where my stuff was or 'face the consequences' (after we thrashed their apartment today, their lone roomy went home for the weekend...) At first she wouldn't play ball, then I informed her I was on her bed so she would tell me.

She told me where the stuff was and I hung up on her right away. They're getting all dramatic because they don't know how we're getting into the apartment. I started getting texts saying I'm "a fucking asshole" and "totally being an ass"

Ooh, looks like they can dish it out but they can't take it. I can't wait till they start banging on my door tomorrow night.

Amakusa

Me and my friend got drunk as hell by the Collage dorms and ended up rubbing a handful of KY jelly on all the Doorknobs so when they left for class the next day a nice greasy doorknob was waiting to greet them.

evil ways

One time while I was at school I was the victim of one of those pranks where a person kneels behind my legs and another stands in front of me and pushes me to trip me. A classmate of mine came asking me if I had any loose change for the Coke machine, I said no and he just pushed me. I realized what just happened and before hitting the floor I quickly turned over face down, then started twitching and shaking my arms and legs while on the ground.

I got the idea from Rocky 4 when Apollo gets killed. It was funny cause I could hear them shouting my name and saying "Oh shit, no, no, no". When I got up like nothing happened their faces were pale.

White Man

Several years back, I told a coworker that there was a special at the caf on 'all you can eat pork.' For some inexplicable reason, he got really excited about this. I threw it out as an off-the-cuff remark about how random cafeteria food was, but he took it seriously. I didn't even specify what sort of dead pig it was. He was just thoroughly excited about the prospect of cheap, mountainous piles of pork.

We saw an opening and we stuck the knife in. As my other coworkers would go and subsequently come back from lunch, they'd rave about the high quality of the unlimited pork, also mentioning that they couldn't believe it was so cheap. The victim, at this point, couldn't shut up about it.

He went to lunch, and came back disappointed. And then it just got bizarre. He started apologizing for going on and on about it, and then, upon finding out that one of our coworkers was Jewish, apologized most sincerely in case his bahaviour in some way offended her.

Alright, maybe it wasn't so much a prank as it was taking advantage of weird person, but it was still amusing.

DJ Sl4m

Being easter my family reminded me of a prank me and a friend did to my grandparents one night while drinking in the neighborhood.

My grandparents used to sell eggs from a medium sized chicken coup they had deep in their back yard, partially for extra money and partially to share fresh eggs with whoever wanted em.

We took their sign down which said "Fresh Eggs for sale", painted over it, and re-painted the sign to read "Fresh Eggs for rent", they didn't notice for about 4-5 days.

We caught hell for that, but man it was sooo worth it, I was in 10th grade at the time, just before I got my first car, the first time everyone on the bus noticed there was a roar of laughter.

Mofo

My personal favorite prank was at my brother's wedding. My sister-in-law had disposable cameras placed on each table so everyone attending the reception could take photos of the wedding to put in a scrap book. So, doing my duty as the mean older brother, I took the camera off her parents table, went to the john and took a picture of Mr. Happy.

Only my wife (and now this forum) knows about this - and for months it was a mystery on who's peter it was.

flsh

Banned
olimario said:

1. Everyone is Gone!

2. Gorilla Suit Fun

1. Everyone is Gone!
The kid was 7, don't you guys have a heart? You just don't to that to a seven year old...

2. Gorilla Suit Fun

:lol :lol :lol

Mofo said:
My personal favorite prank was at my brother's wedding. My sister-in-law had disposable cameras placed on each table so everyone attending the reception could take photos of the wedding to put in a scrap book. So, doing my duty as the mean older brother, I took the camera off her parents table, went to the john and took a picture of Mr. Happy.

Only my wife (and now this forum) knows about this - and for months it was a mystery on who's peter it was.
What a mofo. :lol

marko

flsh said:
1. Everyone is Gone!
The kid was 7, don't you guys have a heart? You just don't to that to a seven year old...

Yeah there is nothing funny about doing that to a 7 year old, or looking back now and thinking that it was funny. In fact, that is one of the more assholish things to do, and the only way it would be funny is if that boy's brother beat your ass when he found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom