• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP FL State Senator Allen: "Black guy forced me to suck dick"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instigator said:
Because there are no facts to dispute.

Republicans crave the c*ck. Not much else to add here.

Odd since most gays I know are Democrats. But most gay peopl I know are idiots and hate Republicans because they want gays to burn.

Dolphin

Banned
Tamanon said:
Yeah, that's the rule, otherwise it's entrapment.
I don't really think it applies anyway since Allen initiated the conversation. The cop wasn't looking for sex offenders.
Teh Hamburglar said:
Odd since most gays I know are Democrats.
Does not compute.

Flo_Evans said:
I agree, but I also don't really want dudes sucking each other off in my parks and rest areas :lol Do that shit in the privacy of your own home and I doubt you would have to worry about cops pretending to be hookers.

:lol good point ... But did the cops care that these dudes are blowing each other in the park, or just that money changed
hands?

thetrin said:
I don't get it either, but I'm sure they get off on finding some random dude in a public john. There can't be any other explanation for it.
I had a friend in NYC who told me about some cop friends of his who had busted a guy for leaving bread in the urinals of public restrooms. He would come back later and eat it. They got him in a restroom that was incredibly filthy and dark, and they were themselves scared to even enter. They asked him, "Why are you doing this here? Couldn't you pick a nicer restroom?" "That's not the point."

Dolphin

Banned
adamsappel said:
I had a friend in NYC who told me about some cop friends of his who had busted a guy for leaving bread in the urinals of public restrooms. He would come back later and eat it. They got him in a restroom that was incredibly filthy and dark, and they were themselves scared to even enter. They asked him, "Why are you doing this here? Couldn't you pick a nicer restroom?" "That's not the point."
Aaaaaand, you've ruined food for me.

Flo_Evans

SnakeswithLasers said:
:lol good point ... But did the cops care that these dudes are blowing each other in the park, or just that money changed
hands?

Well most public parks close at sunset. They could just run them off, I believe sex in public is at least a misdemeanor, where soliciting prostitution is a more serious crime. I think they set up the stings to embarrass people and to discourage others. It really doesn't seem to help. My GF is a court clerk and every month they have 'park night' when all the people arrested for prostitution have to come in and go to court. She says some dudes even bring their wives to prove they are straight and were just "passing thru" the park at night. :lol

SnakeswithLasers said:
I know ... I don't see why the cop didn't just take the money and the head and giggle all the way to the bank.
Because the guy looks like this?

31626635.jpg

SnakeswithLasers said:
What, no. I think it's funny - I lulzed and forwarded it to friends. I'm just pointing out that these kind of stings are retarded. I wasn't shitting on the OP for posting it, it's funny and we're all getting laughs - I was just opining on the fact that police do shitty stuff like this. =/

"Allen, who sponsored a failed bill that would have tightened the state's prohibition on public sex, scheduled a news conference at his lawyer's office to discuss Wednesday's arrest. A spokeswoman for Allen declined further comment."

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/07/12/268151.aspx

Phoenix

In-fucking-credible... all the more reason to toss out most of the conspiracy theories floating around on GAF. If you can't give head without getting arrested, you don't need to be in government. :lol :lol

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
SnakeswithLasers said:
This kind of thing is ridiculously stupid.
So what? The guy was willing to pay to suck someone's dick. Honestly, what's the big deal? He wanted to suck a dude off and then the guy literally said "Well look, man, I'm trying to make some money; you think you can hook me up with 20 bucks?" ... That sounds like a pretty shitty deal - he was just a horny dude who has money and was like "lulz, **** it, I'll give this dude $20, I just wanna get my thing on."
I hate the police for doing stupid prostitution stings like this. Honestly, I don't know anything about this guy's record of voting and whether he's "anti gay" or whatever. I just think it isn't any business of anyone's whether some dude is willing to pay to suck a dick.
prostitution is illegal.. and before you say "If people want to pay for sex they should be able to" remember that THE REASON prostitution is illegal is because it propagates the whole pimp-hooker culture, with girls subjugated many times against their wills through fear and violence. for these reasons it SHOULD remain illegal.

and as long as it is illegal, if a state congressman wants to pay $20 to make some dude holler, he's going to jail.

borghe said:
THE REASON prostitution is illegal is because it propagates the whole pimp-hooker culture, with girls subjugated many times against their wills through fear and violence.
Prostitution BEING illegal is what "propagates the whole pimp-hooker blahblah, fear, violence, etc."

Go anywhere where prostitution is legal and regulated, and see how many pimps and cowered whores you find. Prohibition and tommy guns.

Fusebox

Banned
Lmao, watching this story on the Daily Show now and all of a sudden this thread title I had been scrolling past today made sense. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The officers, who didn't recognize the seven-year legislator, said they thought he was behaving suspiciously and thought that he was looking for a sexual partner, according to the reports released by the Brevard-Seminole State Attorney's Office

Why does that even matter? They even said at the end that it did not matter.

slidewinder said:
Prostitution BEING illegal is what "propagates the whole pimp-hooker blahblah, fear, violence, etc."

Go anywhere where prostitution is legal and regulated, and see how many pimps and cowered whores you find. Prohibition and tommy guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom