• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Governor Chris Christie Eyed to Replace Sports Talk Radio Host Mike Francesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, absolutley not. I agree with joe and evan. Man im gonna miss hearing francessca tear into people, there was nothing like hearing someone contradict themselves then mike tearing them a new one and hanging up.

Glix

No, absolutley not. I agree with joe and evan. Man im gonna miss hearing francessca tear into people, there was nothing like hearing someone contradict themselves then mike tearing them a new one and hanging up.

Yeah, but the price you pay is him being such a fucking asshole to normal people, it drives me nuts.

"Lets go to Jim, from Garden City"

"Mike, you have been my hero for 20 years, I listen to your show every day, and I named my kid after you. Thank you for all the years of amazing entertainment"

"Yeah, whats your question."

droggg

I'm a huge fan of Joe and Evan as well but Joe is even older than Mike, can't see them giving them the spot when Joe is likely to retire pretty soon.

Yeah, but the price you pay is him being such a fucking asshole to normal people, it drives me nuts.

"Lets go to Jim, from Garden City"

"Mike, you have been my hero for 20 years, I listen to your show every day, and I named my kid after you. Thank you for all the years of amazing entertainment"

"Yeah, whats your question."

"I want to talk about why Cashman should trade Tanaka."

"DEY'RE NAWT GUNNA TRADE TANAKA GIMME A BREAK -- Uh, Bobby from the Bronx what's up"

Mully

He filled in a few weeks ago for Boomer during B&C a few weeks back.

He wasn't bad, in fact he was kinda funny, but considering how bad of a look we got into how Christie operates behind the scenes from the Bridgegate trial, I could never listen to him religiously like I do with Mike, Boomer and Carton, and Joe and Evan. He's damaged goods to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom