• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

Mazda%20Raceway%20Laguna%20Seca.jpg

Ahrweiler%20Street.jpg

Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square.jpg

Testing.

LCfiner

vehn said:
How do you get motion blur in photo travel?

you’ll see motion blur on some background moving objects, like the trolleys, by setting the shutter speed slower, like 1/125.

everything else you’re seeing is just depth of field by lowering the focal range to around 1.4 to 5.6.

G Rom

Used this car in one of the championship !:lol

Took some pictures of a close online race (5 thousandth) between me and a friend. We were both sure that he won but the game declared me the winner (I'm in Jeff Gordon's car) !:lol

And finally, my new baby !:D

Some action shots of it :

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Spaceman Spiff said:
FUCK YES.

You picked the right color, too. Enzo in Nero > everything in the known universe. You, sir, now owe me a new pair of pants.
Cheers to the Enzo love! And I finally think I'm beginning to agree that Nero is the best colour for the Enzo. We need more Enzo and less 458 Italia pictures up in here :D

xenorevlis said:
Thats because its not there :(

Hopefully it gets patched in.

How is everyone in here posting such good pictures? I.E. how are they getting the quality on the screen to here? really good cameras or something?

LCfiner

MidnightRider said:
How is everyone in here posting such good pictures? I.E. how are they getting the quality on the screen to here? really good cameras or something?

seriously?

pics are transferred to the XMB from the photo gallery section in GT5.

then XMB to USB stick, then to PC for uploading.

Blame!

you can find my hi-res GT5 photos here in my album.

here are some to share. i really love standard cars! :lol every car here is standard except the kart and the lambo. woot!

Suzuka%20Circuit%20East%20Course.jpg

Tokyo%20Bay%20(Kart).jpg

Clubman%20Stage%20Route%205_5.jpg

Clubman%20Stage%20Route%205_6.jpg

Circuito%20de%20Madrid%20-%20Mini.jpg

Circuito%20de%20Madrid%20-%20Mini_7.jpg

Circuito%20de%20Madrid%20-%20Mini_6.jpg

Circuito%20de%20Madrid%20-%20Mini_3.jpg

Rome_3.jpg

Leunam

First batch of images. Didn't think I would get such a kick out of photo mode. I didn't spend too much time in it but I certainly will from now on.

Top Bottom