• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6 |OT| Moon Rover The Castle

MGR

Keep expectations in check people.
1 PD year = 5 Human Years

2007 - TGS announcement - GT5 Prologue release this year. GT5 coming next year.
2008 - ...
2009 - ...
2010 - GT5 released half-baked.
2011 - GT5 Spec II released addressing most issues.

FvuwB7R.jpg

Niks

Keep expectations in check people.
1 PD year = 5 Human Years

2007 - TGS announcement - GT5 Prologue release this year. GT5 coming next year.
2008 - ...
2009 - ...
2010 - GT5 released half-baked.
2011 - GT5 Spec II released addressing most issues.

To be fair, GT5 lighting engine was created from scratch, and its car models were unrivaled at the time.

For GT7 one would assume, it will continue to use the same lighting engine with tweaks here and there and car models can be reused... HOWEVER the problem is going to be the tracks... Most of the current tracks are not up to 2015 standards, and all of them need to be reworked somehow. (textures, geometry). I think the reason we haven't seen any track DLC for GT6 (remember Seattle?) is that PD realized this, so instead of wasting time on PS3 versions, went straight to PS4 development...

who knows.. maybe winter 2015 is possible (most likely winter 2016).

benzy

To be fair, GT5 lighting engine was created from scratch, and its car models were unrivaled at the time.

For GT7 one would assume, it will continue to use the same lighting engine with tweaks here and there and car models can be reused... HOWEVER the problem is going to be the tracks... Most of the current tracks are not up to 2015 standards, and all of them need to be reworked somehow. (textures, geometry). I think the reason we haven't seen any track DLC for GT6 (remember Seattle?) is that PD realized this, so instead of wasting time on PS3 versions, went straight to PS4 development...

who knows.. maybe winter 2015 is possible (most likely winter 2016).

That, and the PS4 is considerably easier to develop on than the PS3 was. Kaz keeps saying the same thing about the difficulty in the PS3's hardware when he's talked about GT5/6's development, or even when he comments on PS4 development. I wonder if they've upgraded the current engine to support defferred rendering and a full Global Illumination solution, even if their lighting engine is already great.

wkvxrs.gif

gt5timesuwd.gif

ibewxy.gif

MGR

They already had a working 'demo' in Prologue at that time, but still took another 5 years to get it right.
Late September 2013, with just over two months before GT6 goes on sale to the public PD were still not sure if the course maker would launch with GT6. And here we are 12 months later, still waiting....
How about the promised B-Spec? Nope
then again, who cares? :p
, Community Features? Nope.

How's that unprecedented Kaz Q&A Discussion going? "Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi will be reviewing questions posted in this forum and answering a selection of the most popular (as determined by votes/"Likes") over the next few weeks."
5 months ago this thing launched and the only question answered was about the previously alluded to GT6 sound update. Three blog post entries dragged out of 7+ weeks which amounted to 'making sounds is hard, there will be no update, hmmm.. maybe would should hire good sound engineers?'

So yeah, dates and timelines are worthless when they come from Kaz.

paskowitz

They already had a working 'demo' in Prologue at that time, but still took another 5 years to get it right.
Late September 2013, with just over two months before GT6 goes on sale to the public PD were still not sure if the course maker would launch with GT6. And here we are 12 months later, still waiting....

How's that unprecedented Kaz Q&A Discussion going? "Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi will be reviewing questions posted in this forum and answering a selection of the most popular (as determined by votes/"Likes") over the next few weeks."
5 months ago this thing launched and the only question answered was about the previously alluded to GT6 sound update. Three blog post entries dragged out of 7+ weeks which amounted to 'making sounds is hard, there will be no update, hmmm.. maybe would should hire good sound engineers?'

This really irks me. For a moment I thought we would get consistent communication.

benzy

The tracks used in Prologue are the tracks with pre-baked lighting though and probably didn't take as long to develop. Just like how Autumn ring was pre-baked in GT5 but now supports real-time lighting in GT6. They probably had to do a ton of R&D to get a realistic real-time lighting transition to work at 60fps, semi 1080p on the ps3.

Kaz said:
The PS3 was a combination of a poor GPU with an SPU that’s really fast if you use it right. It’s not a very well-balanced machine. It’s hard to use the hardware properly. That’s one reason why it took us five years to develop GT5. Using the SPU properly, though, that in itself is really interesting. On the PS3, in the demo, we showed the adaptive tessellation. That’s the kind of technology that you normally wouldn’t be able to do unless you were on the PS4-generation of machines. When you optimize the use of the SPU properly, you can do that even on the PS3.

That leads into how we work on the PS4. The PS4 isn’t as off-balance as the PS3 was. If you look at the market right now, Gran Turismo is one of the only games on the PS3 that does 1080p at 60 frames per second. It was really difficult to achieve that. On the PS4, the lowest common denominator is going to be boosted. Most games will be able to do 1080p at 60 frames per second. That’s the real good part about the PS4.

Jilt

It hurts, reading this, but it is so true....

I think Kaz is just saying, Hey, we started working on GT7, so don't expect any updates on GT6 anymore!

Read between the line with these guys ;-)

dubc35

This really irks me. For a moment I thought we would get consistent communication.

I think consistent communication from PD (doesn't need to be Kaz) would go a long way. I would love for them to hire a PR person to just give the fans a brief of what's going on. 30-45 minutes a year (given the long development cycles of the series) to give us an update does not seem too much to ask in my opinion.

MGR

The tracks used in Prologue are the tracks with pre-baked lighting though and probably didn't take as long to develop. Just like how Autumn ring was pre-baked in GT5 but now supports real-time lighting in GT6. They probably had to do a ton of R&D to get a realistic real-time lighting transition to work at 60fps, semi 1080p on the ps3.

7 years of work between GT4 and GT5 Spec-II to achieve that lighting engine, which they then throw in the bin and try to INCREASE the native resolution to 1440x1080 for GT6.

The only notable improvement is the cleaned up alpha effects from smoke and water spray. But the lighting engine and weather is less realistic looking overall, the framerate is worse and the increase in resolution is ruined by the poor AA implementation. What kind of crazy person tries to increase the resolution when their current 7 year effort already struggles to hit 60fps?

Years pissed away when they could've been working on new content or actually completing the features they were advertising right up until launch. Their priorities are just baffling.

Naked Lunch

Im sure its already been posted - but I was one of the dudes who kept getting error messages when trying to install the lastest GT6 patch. Well it seems they finally released another patch correcting this. I had to delete the old patches - and it took quite literally 5-6 hours to install - but I can finally play the game again. Yay!

Khronico

Huh. So I decided to play some gt6 after a hiatus of a month or so, and I'm having issues with the personal bgm. I'm trying to open Ps3 system music folder to select my BGM, but it keeps popping up with "an error has occurred. I-8002B105". I have no idea what that even means and Google searches come up with nothing. All my music is mp3 format and has worked fine before. What should I do?

DonMigs85

I just hope that GT7 is a steady 60FPS with zero screen tear or hitches. I always prioritize framerate over subtle effects that suck up too much GPU time.

Mascot

I just hope that GT7 is a steady 60FPS with zero screen tear or hitches. I always prioritize framerate over subtle effects that suck up too much GPU time.

Absolute, absolute deal breaker for me with GT7. I had a lot of fun with GT5 and GT6 but it was definitely despite the persistent performance issues. I'm simply not going to stand for it any more, not with Assetto Corsa and pCARS there to pick up the slack.

This could be Kaz's last chance to prove to me that he hasn't completely lost his marbles and is somehow capable of making sensible decisions again.

With all these announcements from KAZ and talks about GT7 coming really soon and being amazing i hope the next step is a full page ad on gaming magazines and web ads that read: "Kazunori Yamauchi's about to make you his bitch ...scroll down... SUCK IT DOWN."

Goldrusher

They should add a proper arcade mode with Driveclub's handling.

GT always had an arcade mode anyway, but it was always more of a "quick race" mode with the same physics as the rest of the game. Why not make it a real arcade mode?

Not only would it be a ton of fun, it would also be an answer to the many people who complain that Gran Turismo has become "too real", "too hard", "too boring", "too sterile", etc.
Guaranteed to improve sales and review scores.

amar212

They should add a proper arcade mode with Driveclub's handling.

GT always had an arcade mode anyway, but it was always more of a "quick race" mode with the same physics as the rest of the game. Why not make it a real arcade mode?

Not only would it be a ton of fun, it would also be an answer to the many people who complain that Gran Turismo has become "too real", "too hard", "too boring", "too sterile", etc.
Guaranteed to improve sales and review scores.

No real need for that with SRF physics and preconfigured ABS and TCS setups.

"Arcade" is something tied to execution and design, not actual physics.

And there is the point I ABSOLUTELY agree with you. Even more, the recent Sierra Time Trial is the ultimate way to design GT Arcade Mode, but with every track in the game having been part of that, and unlocking structure (as it existed in GT1 and GT2 for Arcade Mode regarding courses).

It would be great challenge and would allow many players to learn tracks. I find current setup of Sierra TT (similar to Sega GT and very reminiscent to F355 Challenge's Great Driver Challenge races) as phenomenal foundation for refreshing the gameplay design and still keep it very "Gran Turismo".

So yeah, proper Arcade Mode all the way.

It´s kind of sad that we are celebrating how good they are structuring the arcade mode in Gran Turismo...

I´ve always thought with more hardware power they would go towards simulation, but playing AC and GT6 back to back with the same car makes my head hurt. They´ve lost it, and it´s such a shame that they don´t seem to be pushing the limits on the simulation aspect.

Let´s see what they can deliver in GT7 around christmas of 2016... by then we will be experienced in AC and Pcars, so the bar will be set. Competition has to be good, and GT7 can´t be the same sterile and unfocused product like GT6, right guys?

paskowitz

It´s kind of sad that we are celebrating how good they are structuring the arcade mode in Gran Turismo...

I´ve always thought with more hardware power they would go towards simulation, but playing AC and GT6 back to back with the same car makes my head hurt. They´ve lost it, and it´s such a shame that they don´t seem to be pushing the limits on the simulation aspect.

Let´s see what they can deliver in GT7 around christmas of 2016... by then we will be experienced in AC and Pcars, so the bar will be set. Competition has to be good, and GT7 can´t be the same sterile and unfocused product like GT6, right guys?

Hopefully they got the message with the low sales of GT6, especially in the US. IMO pCARS has the most to gain. FM5 was good but is only on XB1. DC is well... So for the PS4 there is nothing even close to a sim. On PC pCARS is "the GT for the PC".

amar212

Man, GT4's driver animations were way ahead of their time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd-JUF2mC3w

Judging from the "time", GT5's and GT6's still are.

"Human" component was one of the key pillars of GT4 development, tbat is the reason why GT4 have all those details covered: great driver animation, 3D spectators with AI routines, pit crews and such..

GT Vision was made with intention to push it forward, but RAM constraints of PS3 held back everything for one whole generation.

hwy_61

Banned
Can someone please explain to me how to get the patches to install? I'm using the install one patch at a time, and it keeps giving me the error message at 1.08.

benzy

Can someone please explain to me how to get the patches to install? I'm using the install one patch at a time, and it keeps giving me the error message at 1.08.

Yeah, from 1.08 onwards was a problem for most people. Try this:

1) Download and install updates 1.01 through 1.07 like normal.
2) Once the game begins downloading 1.08, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
3) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.08.
4) Once the game begins downloading 1.09, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
5) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.09.
6) Once the game begins downloading 1.10, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
7) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.10.

8) For any additional updates, just keep repeating the process.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/707208-gran-turismo-6/69750046

Mobius 1

Judging from the "time", GT5's and GT6's still are.

"Human" component was one of the key pillars of GT4 development, tbat is the reason why GT4 have all those details covered: great driver animation, 3D spectators with AI routines, pit crews and such..

GT Vision was made with intention to push it forward, but RAM constraints of PS3 held back everything for one whole generation.

Ah the memories. The human element was the subject of one of my favorite GT trailers of them all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qt1vZNqiWw (second half mostly).

Kaz, where are my Italian city tracks? I will pay a lot of money to have Citta di Aria again. :(

hwy_61

Banned
Yeah, from 1.08 onwards was a problem for most people. Try this:

1) Download and install updates 1.01 through 1.07 like normal.
2) Once the game begins downloading 1.08, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
3) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.08.
4) Once the game begins downloading 1.09, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
5) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.09.
6) Once the game begins downloading 1.10, cancel the update process and let the game boot up.
7) After the game has done the internal install and you are at the main menu (GT Home), quit the game and download and install 1.10.

8) For any additional updates, just keep repeating the process.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/707208-gran-turismo-6/69750046

Yep. That's exactly how I've been doing it. No luck :(

benzy

Yep. That's exactly how I've been doing it. No luck :(

Try starting all over by deleting the patches in the [game data] menu of the XMB. Then try installing each update one by one starting with the first.

To delete game data patch:
(1) Go to the XMB (Cross media bar) > [GAME] > [GAME DATA (PS3)] and press the X button to enter the menu. (DO NOT DELETE ANY CONTENTS OF [SAVE DATA].)
(2) Select [Gran Turismo 6] and press the △ button.
(3) The option menu will appear. Select “Delete” and press the ○ button.

After deleting the patches, start installing the patches over doing these steps.

That I believe is your issue... you are letting it download all 12 updates at once...

When you Put the game disk in for the first time..
It says, Found Version 1.13
and askes you to install it..

It will start to download 1 of 12..
Let it Download 1 of 12, then it installs 1 of 12
next it starts to download 2 of 12--- At this point Pres O to cancel this download..
Start GT6, again it prompts you about an Update.. Press O to cancel
you might get a prompt to sign in to PSN.. Cancel sign in..

GT6 main menu is displayed..

In the top left corner you will see the current game version..
It will now be 1.02

A) You can Play offline on this version.. if you want , or continue to install the rest..

B) press the PS button and Quit GT6

C) Move the cursor on to GT6 game.. press Triangle then select check for updates.
( this is how to use XMB update )

D) download 1 of 11
E) install 1 of 11
F) down loading 2 of 11 - press O to cancel..

G) Start GT6 and again cancel the download update request..
GT6 menu shows 1.03
H) you can Play off line or Continue to Down load..

Repeate Steps A to H
each time the Number of updates will decreas by 1..
so 1 of 11 is now 1 of 10 ....

Continue the 1 by 1 download and install, then cancel untill you have version 1.09 showing on the GT6 menu

Version 1.07, 1.08, 1.09 will all have an In Game Install when you Start GT6
this will take 20 to 30 minutes.. Just let it do it's thing...
( it's rebuilding the car database for EVERY car in the game, and that takes a while.. )

After you are on version 1.09

Then you can use the XMB to finish the last 4 updates..
let it Download and install 1 of 4, 2, of 4, 3of 4, 4 of 4...
After that GT6 will start and One last In game Install that takes about 30 minutes..

Hope this helps, It's the way I did my last two re-installs..
I have a 50Mbps internet, so I was able to complete it all in 3 1/2 hours..

http://community.us.playstation.com...tion-quot/m-p/44601420/highlight/true#M671306

Hope this works man.

hwy_61

Banned
Try starting all over by deleting the patches in the [game data] menu of the XMB. Then try installing each update one by one starting with the first.

To delete game data patch:
(1) Go to the XMB (Cross media bar) > [GAME] > [GAME DATA (PS3)] and press the X button to enter the menu. (DO NOT DELETE ANY CONTENTS OF [SAVE DATA].)
(2) Select [Gran Turismo 6] and press the △ button.
(3) The option menu will appear. Select “Delete” and press the ○ button.

After deleting the patches, start installing the patches over doing these steps.

http://community.us.playstation.com...tion-quot/m-p/44601420/highlight/true#M671306

Hope this works man.

I literally tried this 6 fucking times last night. PD really doesn't want me to play their game.

benzy

I literally tried this 6 fucking times last night. PD really doesn't want me to play their game.

What the hell, these updates are a bitch lol.

How about trying a file system restore?

When you have a functioning v1.06 stop the patching process and quit game.
Sign out, shut down, and full power down (unplug) all your internet equipment.
While that's having a spell, start GT6 and test it's working fine.
While there clear the system cache in the Options > Network menu.

Then quit the game and try a couple of Safemode functions.
http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4545/~/ps3-safe-mode-information
Do options 3 and 4.
Restore File System and Rebuid Database.

Then plug in and fire up all your internet equipment again.
Let it settle and then switch on the PS3.
From the XMB do a fresh 'network settings' setup.
(Make sure you get a Nat 2 connection)
Also while you're there 'disable' Media Server Connection if it isn't already.

You could then even do the remaining patch updates via the XMB without starting GT6.
XMB > Game > GT6 game icon (press triangle) 'Check for Updates'.
Go for v1.07 dowload and install, quit the process and then boot GT6 and cross fingers for a successful install.

http://community.eu.playstation.com...llation-fails-repeatedly/td-p/21884147/page/3

Ted

Anyone fancy some one make (Megane Trophy Base) racing anytime this week? Short races with heavy tyre wear and a mandatory pit?

Let me know if you are.

Three60

Gran Turismo 6 Motion Simulation Demoed with SimCraft APEX3 Platform

“We’re pulling physics data out of the PlayStation; we have a full motion interface with Gran Turismo 6 that allows us to pull the physics files that we need in order to control pitch, roll, and yaw,” said SimCraft brand manager Sean Yoder. “It’s running real-time chassis dynamics and terrain dynamics, so what you’re seeing there is actually the race surface as it is in the game.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXAbbqYOfL0#t=97

Ted

Anyone fancy some one make (Megane Trophy Base) racing anytime this week? Short races with heavy tyre wear and a mandatory pit?

Let me know if you are.

Since none of you wanted to play and most of my GT5 friends have moved away from the series as there is no shuffle I ended up playing a load of of the quick events last week.

The street car races at Autumn Ring are cracking good fun but holy shit some of the driving on display is atrocious. PD really need to tweak their track edge detection and their collision detection penalties if these events are ever going to yield clean racing.

I'd be keen for them to expand these events so that the currently spare space on the event selection screen is reserved for longer races (~ten laps instead of two or three) and also to make each event contain maybe three tracks on rotation rather than just one repeated ad infinitum. This would mean we get a little more choice without sacrificing too much the gaining of track knowledge through repetition.

This plus the current lobby hosting system gives us a best of both worlds scenario for online racing that I would love to see continued and expanded.

One thing I didn't know is that when you select an event you appear to be matched with people with the same SRF setting as you have on single player. For most of the week I was playing in events with a relatively small number of players (4 - 6 players) with SRF off but when a friend was visiting and trying the wheel setup I adjusted the single player settings so that he had SRF on and later that evening when I selected a quick event I was dropped into a basically full event. I was a bit surprised but then when I went into the options to turn off traction control (it seems to deafult to 5 in these courtesy cars) and I noticed SRF was locked on instead of off.

I found it pretty interesting that in GT of all things the SRF events are consistently much fuller than the non-SRF ones.

I played a few like this and though the bad driving was even more evident the events are actually quite good fun with SRF on. You can really treat the cars like a hoonigan and get away with it. This is the first time I've really played with SRF on for any appreciable length of time and I now basically agree with the poster in this thread who previously stated that with SRF on GT can be a really fantastic arcade style racer as well as the usual sim-lite GT gaming I am used to.

Whenever there's a Nurburgring seasonal I just can't fucking do it. I have no idea why. I can't get less than 12 seconds behind, which is a fucking lifetime. Even using one of my "cheat" cars like the GT40 Mk-I I can't do it.

It's also fucking annoying how you have to wait about a minute for the rolling start to finish.

some russian guy has made a gt5 / 6 .vol decrypter.

0a15f77507c66cb8dd8aae00fb09eb21.png

150790e67d67172a71e2f60d8c1bfb60.png

YwkUtEN.png

the gt4 one allowed you to swap content with tourist trophy, so the top gear track and missing ferrari f1 cars could be put back in gt6, and if there's somebody out there that cares enough, maybe custom liveries and sounds banderas.gif

some russian guy has made a gt5 / 6 .vol decrypter.

0a15f77507c66cb8dd8aae00fb09eb21.png

150790e67d67172a71e2f60d8c1bfb60.png

YwkUtEN.png

the gt4 one allowed you to swap content with tourist trophy, so the top gear track and missing ferrari f1 cars could be put back in gt6, and if there's somebody out there that cares enough, maybe custom liveries and sounds banderas.gif

This is awesome, any sources or where to follow progress? and im guess you would need a CFW PS3 for any kind of modding?

Pophead

M4 Safety Car coming to GT6 in late November:

bmw-m4-safety-car-gt6-13.jpg

bmw-m4-safety-car-gt6-4.jpg

Also M4 will also become tunable as well:

bmw-m4-safety-car-gt6-8.jpg

bmw-m4-safety-car-gt6-6.jpg

Let's hope for course maker as well (even though I doubt it)

GT is going to be a major sponsor for next year's Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. I guess it's only a matter of time before we get the course in GT.

Major Event Sponsor Announced for The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO. – When drivers and riders take the green flag for 93rd Running of The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on June 28, 2015 they will be doing so with a new and exciting Platinum Sponsor of the event in Gran Turismo.
The long-term partnership will see the event officially retitled as The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Brought to you by Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo has become the first Platinum Sponsor in the Race to the Clouds’ history as it nears its 100th Anniversary in 2016.
“The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is an event I’ve followed since my childhood,” stated Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of the Gran Turismo franchise. “We’re thrilled to become a part of one of the most historic and prestigious motorsports events in the world. Pikes Peak is such a unique race, there’s truly nothing that it can be compared to.”
The Gran Turismo series, created by Polyphony Digital Inc., is one of the most successful video game franchises of all time and has sold over 72 million units worldwide since being introduced to the market in 1997. Over 300,000 unique users connect with the series daily and have participated in logging more than 3 billion online races totaling over 45 billion online miles.
“We are beyond excited to have developed a relationship with Gran Turismo and couldn’t have asked for a better organization to become partners with,” Tom Osborne, Chairman of the Board of The Broadmoor PPIHC, explained. “Yamauchi-san is such an incredibly talented and well respected individual: to have him put the name of the brand he has built from the ground up on our race is a true honor.”
About the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
Founded by Spencer Penrose in 1916, the PPIHC is the second oldest motor race in the Western Hemisphere and is one of the few races in the world that encompasses nearly all forms of motorsports in a one day event. Every year vehicles ranging from motorcycles, ATVs, sidecars, Big Rigs and 1,500hp purpose built Pikes Peak racers take on America’s Mountain on the last Sunday of June. In addition to the celebration of the events 100th Anniversary in 2016, the PPIHC will hold its 100th Running tentatively on June 26, 2022. The PPIHC was not held in 1917-‘18, and from 1942-‘45 because of the first and second World Wars.
Tickets for The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb will be available online at www.ppihc.com on January 1, 2015.
About Polyphony Digital Inc.
Polyphony Digital Inc. is a subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., and is a software developer entity. Originally a development group within Sony Computer Entertainment, the creators of Gran Turismo established Polyphony Digital Inc. in 1998.
Gran Turismo is SCE Worldwide Studios' most successful series in its history. Gran Turismo excels at providing all the thrills and danger of motor racing while driving the kinds of cars most people can only dream of. This combination of racing game and car simulation has topped the charts on every single PlayStation® platform.
About The Broadmoor
Founded by Spencer Penrose in 1918, The Broadmoor is the longest consecutive winner of the Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards for excellence. Situated at the gateway to the Colorado Rocky Mountains in Colorado Springs, the total resort encompasses 5,000 acres, with rooms, suites and cabins, three championship golf courses, a Forbes Five Star spa, salon and fitness center, nationally recognized tennis staff and program, 26 retail boutiques and 19 restaurants, cafes and lounges including Colorado’s only Forbes Five Star restaurant, Penrose Room. The new “Broadmoor Wilderness Experience” encompasses The Broadmoor’s Ranch at Emerald Valley and Cloud Camp, as well as Seven Falls and The Broadmoor Fishing Camp (both opening in 2015). Colorado Springs is serviced with non-stop flights from 11 US cities via Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, American, Delta and United. With connections to worldwide destinations, Denver International Airport hosts more than 1,600 national and international flights daily.

benzy

I wonder if they delayed it because the track built from the ground-up for last gen hardware just didn't live up to their expectations. Bathurst is considerably smaller and it has the most frame rate problems out of all the tracks. Hopefully they completely redid the assets for PS4 if this is true.

Possible Isle of Man and Pikes Peak... GT7 can't come soon enough.

Top Bottom