• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishakoz

So there is a triangular little patch in the map between "wilshire" and "Sunset" streets (or what look like those streets) in the map (which, does anyone have a big one somewhere? google produced confusing results)

Does that mean my school UCLA is in the game?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
These new?
iXyjaUdO74SOq.jpg

jKqQ7ST.jpg

2543964-lua8ldl.jpg

MCN

Banned
Legendary OT for a legendary game. Fantastic work, Buckethead. Going to town today to finish paying off my preorder.

Valravn

Awesome OT! Preordered the game yesterday. Too bad the game comes out next week. Right now im at home, recovering from surgery. Next week its back to work. Ah well.

< --- Did anybody else already claim this avatar?

i'm just gonna play this all night next tuesday, girlfriend comes into town wednesday so my GTAV time will have to go on hold for a little after that. so yeah, tuesday... hard.

Loomba

I'm being forced to go on holiday on the 18th with the SO. I booked the Tuesday off work and I plan to play the shit out of it before I have to leave because I won't be able to touch it until the 26th after launch day.

Shame I couldn't tell her to go by herself ha

ekim

Will this work on a 4GB 360 with a 16GB USB stick attached?

Yes.

This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. For PlayStation®3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50871/asked-answered-gtav.html

DZ_b_EZ

Amped up! Going to play GTA IV all day on Monday while drinking to celebrate the launch. I just hope there won't be any delays with UPS come Tuesday afternoon.

#TeamMichael

Does anyone know at what time will the PSN EU version be unlocked?
I'm really thinking about canceling my pre-order for the physical version and going with the digital version

MCN

Banned
Does that mean it won't be reading from the disc at all after the install? Because my drive has some issues.

Love the OT btw!

You will still need the second disc in the drive, but you can install that one too, as with all 360 games. It will then only read the disc once when you start the game up.

I hope so :(

Judging from the map, it seems the entire map is unlocked from the start. Shame, imo.

It is entirely unlocked from the start. I prefer it this way. Artificially limiting exploration in an open-world game always seemed a bit daft to me.

KoyukiNL

Neo Member
You will still need the second disc in the drive, but you can install that one too, as with all 360 games. It will then only read the disc once when you start the game up.
Thanks! Gonna take some time installing this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom