• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope you can go around in multiplayer and act like a hitman...Just blend in and take out random players, thus watch when you reputation level goes to crazy levels so that people will get paranoid and start hiring bodyguards or buy serious defensive gear......That would be totally awesome, but the probability of that is probably below 0%

yeah with only 16 players thats not gonna happen

Andrew.

Banned
Superb OT.

And now we play the waiting game...

9f07_064.jpg

Great looking OT Buckethead! Thank you for the hard work!

Have the evening cleared with my wife, picked up my favorite beer, cleared my system cache - ready to roll like a balla'

The OT is kinda lame, actually. I'm surprised so many people praised it. The images are not even aligned, and their content is mostly uninteresting. There's also a section dedicated to pre-orders, which left a bad taste in my mouth. It felt promotional in nature.

In any case, I'll be renting this game. Not so excited for these kind of games anymore. I haven't even played Saints Row 4 yet.

The OT is kinda lame, actually. I'm surprised so many people praised it. The images are not even aligned, and their content is mostly uninteresting. There's also a section dedicated to pre-orders, which left a bad taste in my mouth. It felt promotional in nature.

In any case, I'll be renting this game. Not so excited for these kind of games anymore. I haven't even played Saints Row 4 yet.

There you have it. Your lack of enthusiasm for this game is on the low hence the content feels uninteresting for you.

iNvid02

good job bucket, its gonna be a looong ass week

maybe you should brush your teeth more?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077btlspw.gif

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Hey, Debbie Downer! Turn that frown upside down! :p

KAP151

I would LOVE a Christmas DLC, everything covered in snow, Christmas lights etc...

Would be quite nice ( and for story, could be them doing the biggest robbery or something, rob stores during Christmas night and such)

Not enough
desert
:(
Is this actually real?

I think you can pretty much guarantee its real. If it isnt, someone has put a SHIT load of work into it.

There you have it. Your lack of enthusiasm for this game is on the low hence the content feels uninteresting for you.

Well the opposite is also true: it's not because you're excited for this game that the OT is automatically well-done. I've been here for many years and I've seen my share of OTs. This one here feels cheaply made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom