• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

karasu

I was on complete blackout with this game until today. I never saw a single trailer. Holy shit is my mind blown.

Fjordson

I'm going to have to listen to some Tangerine Dream to get ready for that Edgar Froese score. What a great choice for a composer.

Remember how awesome the horse animation was in RDR, like the muscle movement in the legs. I hope they do something similar with the wildlife and Franklin's dog.

Note the creases on Franklin's wife beater. It uses the same tech as horse muscles in RDR.

iXBvoXaxmqZ6F.gif

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
When did people first get early hands on with GTAIV? Just surprised nothing has leaked yet.

Been so long, it's hard to remember. At least a week, I think. Remember early streams getting sniped left and right. But not before seeing some hilarious natural motion physics at work.

Dennis

Banned
GAF, why do I have to do all the work?

Page after page with tiny reaction gifs unrelated to the game and only a few relevant gifs.

Why has the best one not been posted already?

Can't wait!
Been playing TBOGT over the last couple of days and wow, sometimes I really hate GTAIV's controls and camera (also the aliasing is pretty annoying).

I would be more than happy if GTAV just fixed all that, but knowing that we're getting BMXs, diving, jets, real estate, stock market ... :eek: let's just say I'm hyped :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom