• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT2| <Title available for purchase>

GTAV-Wagszilla-updates.png

• 09/11/13 - No Spoilers graphic
  • 09/12/13 - Exclusive Chop artwork
  • 09/12/13 - Download PDF + Mobile Version PDF
  • 09/12/13 - Removed Lamar graphics, repurposed as Updates section
  • 09/12/13 - Formatted note from Bish
  • 09/12/13 - Special Thanks section

bish-note.png

Thinking of posting spoilers?

sDylenM.gif

Go to this thread instead.

Bans for anyone posting leaked images, links, spoiler text, whatever between now and the 17th. ONLY OFFICIALLY RELEASED MEDIA ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD OR SO HELP ME GOD

OK carry on

downloads.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTAV-Wagszilla-front.png

GTAV-Wagszilla-pgx1.jpg
GTA-Wagszilla-pg1.jpg

Ee0X4zB.jpg

GTA-Wagszilla-pg2.jpg
GTAV-Wagszilla-pg3.jpg

GTA-Wagszilla-pg4xx.jpg
GTA-Wagszilla-pg5.jpg

GTA-Wagszilla-pg6.jpg
GTA-Wagszilla-pg7.jpg

GTA-Wagszilla-pg8xx.jpg
GTA-Wagszilla-pg9xx.jpg

GTA-Wagszilla-pg10.jpg
GTA-Wagszilla-pg11.jpg

GTA-Wagszilla-pg12x.jpg
GTA-Wagszilla-pg13x.jpg

btn-360.jpg
btn-spcr.jpg
btn-PS3.jpg

btn-spcr.jpg

btn-spcr.jpg

GTAV-Wagszilla-pg14.jpg

trailer-gp-spcr.png

trailer-spcr.png
trailer-spcr.png

trailer-no-spcr.png

GTAV-Wagszilla-pg15.jpg

GTA-Wagszilla-pg16.jpg
GTA-Wagszilla-pg17.jpg

GTAV-Wagszilla-back.png

3VMjVDi.gif

GTAV-Wagszilla-thanks.png

• R* Employees for their years of hard work
  • NFL GAF - Always having my back
  • EvilLore - Finally paying his server bill
  • Rockstar NYC Employees - Kind words
  • Rockstar Games - Chop Artwork
  • GTA V.net - Map

...and we're back.

Posted this in the OT1 just as it got locked. Pics from the actor who plays Trevors Twitter account. They all look so much like their characters!

a2oKyBq.jpg

MAiGgBA.jpg

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
From what I was about to post in the old topic, lol.

1. You can store car you found on a street in a garage of your safehouse, but I think if you lose the car it won't respawn in a safehouse garage. If you want to keep your cars, you need to buy a separate garage to store vehicles at(4 cars max).

2. If you point a gun at somebody they'll just run.

3. Black t-shirt marks on the mini map and the big map, if you don't see them make sure you have Details on in the menu map, by pressing R3.

4. You don't unlock more and they all the same in every place.

5. No, each char has different bank accounts.

You can't lose stranger missions.

Not really true, I've come across two different barbers, one is cheap looking and the other is more up market. They offer partly the same beards and haircuts but both have some slightly different and new ones.

Continuing from the other thread...

He does!

I doubt it's actually them, but it would definitely be cool if it was.

That pic of the guy playing Trevor reminds me of Billy Bob Thornton.

Here's another shot of him:

1R6Jix3.jpg

Rockstar got Charles Manson to play Trevor. It all makes sense now.

Dug

Banned
Repost from the old thread:

Just got a text:

"Your Los Santos Customs order has been process for your Buffalo. This ones on the house, come back soon."

How do I get it?

MCN

Banned

He does!

1R6Jix3.jpg

I'm not going to lie, after playing GTA5, if I ever met him in person, I would shit myself.

To those asking about walking, I read that it took someone about 3+ hours to walk around the world. Not sure I saw that on GAF or GTAF

kris.

Banned
Repost from the old thread:

Just got a text:

"Your Los Santos Customs order has been process for your Buffalo. This ones on the house, come back soon."

How do I get it?

Whoever got that text, check their garage. It'll be on your map, labelled either Vinewood Garage, Grove Street Garage, or Trevor's (can't remember the name, but it's the same icon as the other two but orange).

He does!

1R6Jix3.jpg
I see a maple leaf on his t shirt. Canadian! Now those Canadian jokes make sense in GTAV haha.

RS4-

Alright a few things

1. Can someone explain to me how the car system works in-depth? What's the difference between a safe house and a garage, why does Franklin not seem to have a safehouse but Michael does (haven't unlocked Trevor yet), how many cars can you own at once, etc. Everything. Don't want to waste thousands on cars and then getting screwed over. Also I guess I could ask this for weapons/attachments too but only one I've bought so far was a knife.

2. Is there any way to rob pedestrians at gun point without resorting to killing them or knocking them out?

3. Where are the clothing stores on the map? Can't seem to find any....

4. Do different haircut places have different options available or do you at least unlock more cuts later?

5. Is there a way to trade money between characters?

Oh I forgot one, do you lose stranger missions if you do the story mission before them?

6. Why is Rockstar so based?

1. Weapons remain unlocked, but they're not shared between all 3. Even if Trevor has the RPG, the others won't unless they actually buy it. I still don't know how the garages work, personally it seems to be random for me on whether or not they actually save the vehicles and if the impound does as well. I've only got one extra garage (not sure if you can buy more) but it holds 4 total (2 bikes/2 cars, 4 cars, etc)

3 - 4. More clothing stores unlock as you progress, I don't remember if you can actually walk into them if they're not on your map. Unlike the barbershop (which has the same style regardless of where you go); the clothing shops tend to have slight variations of the same style. Binco, or whatever the store is, they'll have a grey version of a sweater, while another Binco will have a red one.

5. I don't think you can share money either.

Jb

It's weird, the actors look like less glamorous version of their virtual counterpart. Like a fan-made shitty movie based on GTA 5.

Are there really "only"
story missions?
I don't want this game to end but the story is just too good + you unlock stuff by doing story missions.

Is there a way to increase Chop's happiness without using the iFruit app? I don't own an iOS device.

Also, why does my character wheel show more available missions than there appear on my map? Franklin has two available, yet only one map marker, and Michael has one, but no markers appear.

Teknoman

Whats with the "Rockstar game services" being unavailable so frequently? Every time I find a cool spot to snap a picture, I can never upload... Servers being hammered or something?

Derrick01

Banned
I climbed to the top of this giant crane at a construction site and it's pretty awesome how far the draw distance is on these ancient consoles. It was somewhat faint and barely there but I could see the big Ferris wheel all the way at the western-most part of the city (it's an icon on the map if you want to see for yourself. I think you can even ride it!).

Dug

Banned
Whoever got that text, check their garage. It'll be on your map, labelled either Vinewood Garage, Grove Street Garage, or Trevor's (can't remember the name, but it's the same icon as the other two but orange).
Ah, thanks! Thought I had to go to LSC.

Jhoan

Finally OT2 appears. I don't have any ideas for subtitles at the moment.

Still waiting for UPS to arrive so I can get the hell out of here. I feel like I'm a prisoner in my own apartment. My mother headed out and my brother is working. The wait is killing me.

1. Weapons remain unlocked, but they're not shared between all 3. Even if Trevor has the RPG, the others won't unless they actually buy it. I still don't know how the garages work, personally it seems to be random for me on whether or not they actually save the vehicles and if the impound does as well. I've only got one extra garage (not sure if you can buy more) but it holds 4 total (2 bikes/2 cars, 4 cars, etc)

3 - 4. More clothing stores unlock as you progress, I don't remember if you can actually walk into them if they're not on your map. Unlike the barbershop (which has the same style regardless of where you go); the clothing shops tend to have slight variations of the same style. Binco, or whatever the store is, they'll have a grey version of a sweater, while another Binco will have a red one.

5. I don't think you can share money either.

There are a few differences in the higher end part of town barbershops vs the ones in the lower end.

Top Bottom