• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Launch Trailer http://www

1310650820313.jpg

Coolade

I'd say that this time they mean it at least now that the next gen versions are out now. hopefully.

DId they say so on there website? How recently did they make this statement. I certainly hope so. I mean with 30 people online now and the fact they mentioned 30 people events online, I'd imagine they have the capability to do so for next gen. I just don't want to get burned again like last gen. Gonna wait for reviews of FPS mode to see if it's worth a day 1 purchase.

Loakum

Banned
I love that song featured in the trailer. I wonder does anyone know the track listing of all the new songs for the next gen version of GTAV? I know "Let's Go All The Way - Sly Fox and The Backstreet Boys - "I Want It That Way" are in it.

DId they say so on there website? How recently did they make this statement. I certainly hope so. I mean with 30 people online now and the fact they mentioned 30 people events online, I'd imagine they have the capability to do so for next gen. I just don't want to get burned again like last gen. Gonna wait for reviews of FPS mode to see if it's worth a day 1 purchase.
They told this to IGN in one of the articles last week.
I'm on mobile right now so I can't link.

Flandy

Could someone link me to that article or whatever that said we would have a nice surprise waiting for us when we picked it up? Can't find it

Andrefpvs

I was hoping to see some car damage, I heard they improved it.

I'm a sucker for spectacular car crashes in video games.

feel

Story and characters seem very unappealing. But I can't wait to explore that world and mess around.

Andrefpvs

Also, anyone know if the new songs in the game are in addition to the ones already existing, or are they going to replace some of the existing songs?

Ishida

Banned
Rockstar truly makes some of the best trailers in the industry.

Story and characters are the weakest part of the game.

Everything else was almost perfect, for me.

Personally I absolutely loved the plot, and Michael and Trevor (Franklin was boring).

Trevor was like the ultimate GTA protagonist, in my opinion, right alongside Tommy Vercetti.

Oppo

Also, anyone know if the new songs in the game are in addition to the ones already existing, or are they going to replace some of the existing songs?

I believe they are additional.

buy on disc so they can't patch em out in 2017

UrbanRats

Well, i was very impressed by the graphical jump.
Some of the city pans looked really breathtaking.

This two months will be torture.

UrbanRats

It sure does, but this is still probably the weakest overall trailer they've put out for the game.

Nah i think the last one for the old gen version (the one with Trevor with the minigun), as well as the one from Gamescom (or whenever it was, the piked fence one) for this version, were both shittier.

antitrop

Nah i think the last one for the old gen version (the one with Trevor with the minigun), as well as the one from Gamescom (or whenever it was, the piked fence one) for this version, were both shittier.
I fucking loved the "White Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip" trailer, because it does a great job of showing off how the game doesn't take itself seriously. It's just a nice little quick collection of the best of the "weird shit" that the game has to offer, which was some of my favorite stuff in the game.

The missions with Franklin and the Lassie-esque dog are my absolute favorites.

"What, boy? He just jumped out a fucking helicopter and his parachute failed to open? And now you kinda wish he missed the tree?"

"...But morality is a human construct and you're not hard-wired to think that way?"

"I can't believe I'm bein' smart talked by a fuckin' dog!"

2YjTt6R.jpg

Raptomex

This first person mode really is insane. I'm going to dick around like I normally do after 100% but something about this is really mind blowing. Robbing stores in first person, shootouts with police, wow.

Played through the entire single-player and I can't remember who the old guy at the beginning who says, "Hey slick, it's me!" is.

So hyped though.

Edit: Still don't know if I want it on both PC and current gen, or just PC.

Top Bottom