• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grandma threatens to cancel XBone pre-order

StoopKid

lay-down.gif

I saw this when it was first posted, and I have to admit "It's gonna be shit now!" has been a phrase I've used on more than a few occasions in my non-gaming life already. It seems to perfectly express so much...

DedValve

Banned
Move over dinosaurs, Grandmas are taking over the zombie craze.
their boas scarves will even have feathers to boot

stonesak

Okay, if you really insist

Vaas Montenegro did subtitles for the video:

"Dis es ae e,,ee messgz to e,ee,eea gamz. Yu suk suckk im not, you cantt you canttt buy teh gamz on steem, wat do u tink? I pleyd at ea gamzz befor you whr born .. Motherfucker. Btw battlefild treee, its good that you whr elected for everyone, that was ruueely amazing, ruellyy muthrfuckers .!"

Athene's mom = cBoat confirmed!

Zomba13

Did someone break the elder covenant? Is it the Grandmapocalypse?

We need more cookies. We must get enough to make the pact.

*Goes back to clicking cookies*

UNCMark

Banned
When did you play Shadow Fall that you can make that call, exactly?

See, what I'm doing is taking prior experience with a series and extrapolating that to inform future buying decisions. If I'm wrong, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Or as was the case with Halo 4, unpleasantly surprised. People do this all the time.

bLaiSe

What's up with these grandma threads today? I just got told a few hours ago that my grandma is going to pass away in a few days, these videos just makes me even more sad. :'(

Top Bottom