• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 "Another Story - The Ark of Time Raven's Choice" - Trailer.

It's a nice gesture, but I maintain that this game is still gonna tank so hard.

Thanks for bringing the uplifting and much needed message to the thread.

Really happy that they GR2 some stage time. I kinda thought that they were going to use another character for the DLC given that they didn't specifically mention Kat in the description when the delay happened.

-Horizon-

Oh its free DLC? Nice.

Was this the free dlc thing they were talking about when they had to delay it?

Or am I confusing this with Persona?

Blindy

It's a nice gesture, but I maintain that this game is still gonna tank so hard.
If Sony expects this to be Uncharted/God of War, sure but I don't think they're expecting this. This is a good gesture to a series that has a cult following and the fans behind this series will support it, even if it won't make up for a great amount.

A game like Gravity Rush 2 furthers the point home that Sony can provide a diverse amount of video games.

Game is Day 1 for me, this DLC furthers this.

D.Va

Neo Member
I'm just saying, I'd pay for it. I feel bad for this game's devs.

Me too. I feel bad that they're making the dlc free because the game was delayed... but I mean... I want to pay for it to support them.

Really excited to be able to play as Raven. And dang the game looks prettier than ever - look at the colors!

As long as there's no cliffhanger ending I coundn't care less what's it's sales potential is.

If it exceeds expectations great, but it's not a multiplayer game so who cares whether it sells 1 copy or 10 million.

One of my favorite games on PS4 was Gravity Rush Remastered.

Of course I'm buying GR2 day one.

First game Ive platinumed. Love it so much. The superman game we deserve

Sequel is one of my most anticipated games next year for sure. Disappointed that it's release date and low profile means this will likely not be much of a success

Why is this free / not simply in the main game?

Are they expecting the sequel to sell more because of this chapter?

It wasn't originally going to be free. They said they made the DLC free as an apology for the delay.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gravity-rush-2-delayed-but-sony-offering-free-dlc-/1100-6444239/

Toyama's statements suggests Gravity Rush 2's delay is intended to move it out of the busy holiday period, where it would have been competing with Final Fantasy XV, Dead Rising 4, The Last Guardian, and a number of other high-profile titles.

To make up for the delay, Sony will release release a premium DLC pack for free. It will be an "additional story" that takes place in the world of Gravity Rush 2.

it's presumably not yet finished.

Maybe it won't be ready for the release and they don't want to delay the game yet again, especially since the delay of the main game was not a production related issue.

The game itself has been ready for a while now.

It wasn't originally going to be free. They said they made the DLC free as an apology for the delay.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gravity-rush-2-delayed-but-sony-offering-free-dlc-/1100-6444239/

it's presumably not yet finished.

Ok that makes more sense.

Just don't tell them I was actually glad they delayed it, considering it would have released with FFXV and TLG.

Moonlight

Banned
Raven is so fucking cool. Had the biggest grin on my face when her gravity crow formed up around her and ahhhh I love this series so much.

Hopefully playing as her feels as different from Kat as she should feel. And I hope if we're getting more than one DLC episode as it sounds we are, that we'll be able to play as Yunica/Sea Wasp. All the rad ladies in this series.

Raven is so fucking cool. Had the biggest grin on my face when her gravity crow formed up around her and ahhhh I love this series so much.

Hopefully playing as her feels as different from Kat as she should feel. And I hope if we're getting more than one DLC episode as it sounds we are, that we'll be able to play as Yunica/Sea Wasp. All the rad ladies in this series.

Yeah, Raven is so damned great, this is really cool.

Top Bottom