• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 Stream Event [New info] 20:00 JST - 13:00 CET - 04:00 PDT

1xpqsb.jpg

DKHF

Can't watch because I haven't got a niconico account :/. Or maybe I'm missing something and it is viewable without one like the DQ 30th anniversary stream was but it doesn't appear to be...

Map

gravity6a5ush.png

What it looks like when you zoom in

gravity5bvud1.png

Kat's tanktop/shorts outfit

kat1elugb.png

Angel's full artwork

angelsmumb.png

Her wings appear to be mechanical, so they can retract when they aren't in use.

And some misc screens

gravity2hmum7.png

gravity3pfuwk.png

gravity46luhd.png

Even the map is a thing of psychedelic cosmic beauty.

It's going to be so sad to see one of the following two things happen...

1. Game gets delayed to 2017.

2. Game gets destroyed by FFXV.

FATALITY

Banned

apparently is the last game.
i just hope they brake even and can see another projects from them

sony for fuck sake advertise this game

Delay would be OK. This game looks far more enjoyable than FFXV from what I've seen. If you're talking sales, well, that's obvious.

Sony will upload it eventually like they did with the first stream.

Cool, thanks.

Treating it like it's the last game because Sony balks at the idea of making another.

Delay would be OK. This game looks far more enjoyable than FFXV from what I've seen. If you're talking sales, well, that's obvious.

Cool, thanks.

I agree that, in the grand scheme of things, a delay would be the preferable option, if it means the game gets a fighting chance.

On the other hand, for totally selfish reasons, this is the perfect Christmas gift! :p It would be like playing Shenmue and Jet Set Radio for the first time on Christmas Day all over again.

I'd hope square pushes xv back to 2017 but I don't see that. Everyone who complained about vita exclusivity better putter their money where their mouth was.

FluxWaveZ

A delay seems likely.

The apparent lack of promotion in the West and the Final Fantasy XV truck moving into the game's territory is unfortunate.

Auctopus

Played GR2 on the show floor at Gamescom yesterday, x-posting from impressions thread...

Gravity Rush 2 PlayStation's booth was pretty big but didn't actually have a huge number of big titles to play. Thankfully it did have a playable segment from GR2. As a huge fan of the first game, I was happy and sad to see there was no real line.

- everything's bigger: the city, the colours, the combat, the storyboards, the presentation. It clearly has a higher budget.
- return of the whiff: well not quite, anyone who's played GR1 will know the minor frustration of slightly missing a gravity kick. It feels forced but it's partially fixed, however it does rear its head sometimes.
- frame drops: big ones, especially when there's lots of breakable objects. No way around it, hope it gets fixed.

Servbot24

Banned

Advertising is really expensive and this might be one of those games where the primary potential audience already knows about it

Zedark

- frame drops: big ones, especially when there's lots of breakable objects. No way around it, hope it gets fixed.

Interesting, it didn't have those that much in the gameplay trailers (according to digital foundry). Would they have upped the graphics that much or are they now aimons for 60 fps? We'll probably see sometime later what's going on.

Top Bottom