• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greenpeace rates Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony in their Guide to greener electronics

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
DrXym said:
Investor relations? Corporate honour? Because it's ethical? It's information people would like to know?
Why?

If a company is hiding things, I see that being unethical. If the company has nothing to hide but really doesn't want to end up bending in the wind for every political/etc.. group that comes along, I could also see them not bothering with this.

I mean, if someone had some evidence of wrong or "unethical" stuff on the part of the company, I could understand this, but this is more of "show us the data OR ELSE"... I don't see how pandering to a mob will result in anything good for anyone.

Perhaps if Greenpeace didn't appear to be going out of their way to backhandedly hurl all-natural mud at the company while demanding (not asking, mind you) results...

MaddenNFL64

Wow, fucking Greenpeace :lol.

Yeah, i'm sure Nintendo uses lead and mercury, oh, and they also throw live kittens into raging rivers for kicks.

fernoca

Kinda weird tactic of giving '0', just to get more infornation available..but hey, it worked in the past..so whatever floats their boat I guess...

Many will just see the '0' and get angry at Nintendo and start sending hate-mail..Nintendo will probably arrange something with Greenppeace, and boom!..next year, no '0'.. :p

Top Bottom