• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gucci garbage: San Francisco approves $20K designer trash cans

Southern states come begging every single fucking year with their hands held open asking for daddy gubmints to fund their states in perpetuity. So fuck off with this shit.
Calm down there buddy, I don't support that shit either, and FL pays more in taxes than it receives in funding as well.

It doesn't excuse the fact that these $20,000 trash cans are bullshit for a state that intentionally flushed its economy into the shitter last year. If I'm paying for it, however indirectly, then I at least deserve the ability to bitch about my taxes being pissed away.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Southern states come begging every single fucking year with their hands held open asking for daddy gubmints to fund their states in perpetuity. So fuck off with this shit.
20k trash cans in the city with a sky high homeless rate is cool but Mississippi wants federal funds for their schools. That’s the problem

You have fucked priorities

Last edited:
20k trash cans in the city with a sky high homeless rate is cool but Mississippi wants federal funds for their schools. That’s the problem

You have fucked priorities
Please daddy gubmints I don't want to pay taxes but can I please have funding for my schools while I continue to not tax people? Oh yeah and we're better then you and don't need you. Sounds so familiar yet the lack of abject humility belies that bullshit that many put up with. Perhaps the taxes should be raised so they don't have to continually ask for federal funds? But I'm the one with fucked up priorities because I point out the fact that certain states cut taxes so low that they can't fund shit. Perhaps the Senator from Kentucky should bequeath the gift of GOD to fund these schools?

MayauMiao

Unknown-49d21355-d486-45f5-b09d-fd8cbb7c26a2.jpg
503208900861cf56e9cf7k-f40188ec-100d-467f-bc6f-ee991953c403.jpg
50320327398ab80f18528k-8dd6033d-6556-4c55-a9ca-dfa15bc803c2.jpg

What was rendered here, the trash cans or the clean looking city?

oagboghi2

Please daddy gubmints I don't want to pay taxes but can I please have funding for my schools while I continue to not tax people? Oh yeah and we're better then you and don't need you. Sounds so familiar yet the lack of abject humility belies that bullshit that many put up with. Perhaps the taxes should be raised so they don't have to continually ask for federal funds? But I'm the one with fucked up priorities because I point out the fact that certain states cut taxes so low that they can't fund shit. Perhaps the Senator from Kentucky should bequeath the gift of GOD to fund these schools?
If you don’t want your tax money to go to these places, maybe don’t demand and elect politicians who run on raising federal taxes and government spending?

And while you’re at, don’t spend 20k on trash cans, and then whine that other states get federal money. As if California isn’t rolling in pork spending 🙄

Ballthyrm

20k for a can holy shit.

get this stuff

1.jpg

BWaste-Route-Managemet-Solutions-Waste-Insight-AFAS-Software-PieterBas-Automatisering-route-optimalisatie-afvalinzameling-780x400.jpg

Medium-XLi-KT-1.jpg

ondergrondse-containers-vuilnis-e1513775001273.jpg

containertuintjes_3.jpeg

insane capacity, they are eveyrwhere in my city and easy to empty.

That would be sensible though, so that's a Nope for San Francisco that prefer to pay for 20k trashcans than taking care of the homeless.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Director of the San Fran dept of public works (same department that approved the Gucci cans) was taking bribes. I knew there had to be some corruption involved for something so retarded to be approved. There’s no evidence presented that he was directly linked to the Gucci cans, but he was the director of the fucking department and he was taking bribes, which resulted in $36 million in criminal penalties and a deferred prosecution deal for him.

TransTrender

Gold Member
LOL
Drain the swamp!
Nuru was originally arrested and charged by federal officials for an alleged attempt to bribe a San Francisco airport commissioner, but the ensuing federal investigation has led to the uncovering of an alleged widespread pay-to-play and corruption scheme.

CGiRanger

Banned
Director of the San Fran dept of public works (same department that approved the Gucci cans) was taking bribes. I knew there had to be some corruption involved for something so retarded to be approved. There’s no evidence presented that he was directly linked to the Gucci cans, but he was the director of the fucking department and he was taking bribes, which resulted in $36 million in criminal penalties and a deferred prosecution deal for him.

Just imagine the sheer amount of bribery and corruption that is present within San Francisco. This is only what just so happened to get caught as a result of something unrelated that led to another thing that opened up this investigation. And even then, this sort of thing I'd imagine is on the minor side of things compared to what must go on.

Last edited:
"It's one trash can, Michael, what could it cost? Twenty thousand dollars?"

-some coastal tech bro earning $500k a year cooding for the Zuck

Top Bottom