• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 Forge |OT| Crafting a better tomorrow; one Brace, Large at a time

FyreWulff

Been working on this remake of Facility. Don't know how to video edit, so I'll just use Youtube doubler - I recorded a similar walkthough of the Perfect Dark and my Halo 4 Forge version.

Yes, the scaling is massively exaggerated. This is to account for Halo's gameplay + sprint + the existence of jetpack and thruster packs. And Halo grenades.

http://youtubedoubler.com/7i1D

FyreWulff

Area 52 remake from Perfect Dark. v1, still figuring out weapon layouts.

The KotH layout is exactly like the one from the original map. The Extraction sites imitate the Hacker Central computer spawn locations since that's a very similar mode. Currently does not support CTF as Perfect Dark randomly chose the CTF bases, so I'll have to figure that one out myself..

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/g.../details/541754b3-4da9-4f2d-ae17-82506a8e33eb

gKLGNofl.jpg

wkZeXzil.jpg

7XrHbczl.jpg

jo8RtV3l.jpg

eCRleQ2l.jpg

yAHykHWl.jpg

HntLEm1l.jpg

q15kH90l.jpg

sZTleXbl.jpg

A7rt88ol.jpg

51GelNil.jpg

SYX0J59l.jpg

Looking good, dude.

Here's something:

Harmony

Overview. Looking to maybe get this in the Doubles playlist. Currently only Slayer is supported (alas no 1-flag). Sticky and Prom Grenades are Initial Ordnance, 120sec timers.

Railgun spawns in the cave as Initial Ordnance, relatively equidistant from each team's spawn. 150sec timer

Sniper spawns in on Gold Street at 150sec.

Needs lots of testing, so download and let me know if anyone's interested in playing.

NOKYARD

Here's something:

Harmony
If Tashi grabbed it you can be sure we will be testing it.

Update on Bushido

48O4gDB.jpg
The wall on the right looks out of place and makes the map look like a prison or some kind of 'compound'. I would suggest a much lower wall using pieces which compliment the map. Search for images of oriental/japaneese walls and find something which fits. It only needs to be higher than player jump height (1.5 units) then covered with a soft kill.

Karl2177

Updates to Intercession:

Layout changes
-Changed team base layout (images below)
-Changed side base layout(images below)​

Weapon changes
-Added BR, Carbine, and AR to each base
-Added DMR to each side base
-Added Light Rifle to bridge cover
-Rockets are now on a 3:00 respawn timer (uses initial ordnance)
-Snipers are now on a 3:00 respawn timer (uses initial ordnance)
-Removed all random ordnance​

Objective changes
-Moved side base hill positions to larger dance space​

This little platform is a half level shooting ramp. It provides additional cover to the main portion of the base, while leaving it exposed for people on top shooting. Also, it provides a sprint jump from that portion of the base to center of the map.

This bridged area gives more second level base movement. It also provides a piece of cover for people that spawn at the base from the neutral side bases. A BR spawns on the ridge of the bridge piece.

This picture showcases the extensions to the wall for the side bases. This provides cover for the corner spawns from the top of the base. It also allows for more room to move on the top of the side bases. A DMR spawns on one of the bridge ridges.

This is the side base from underneath. It now uses a 45° corner to provide a small hiding spot for anyone using it. Also I added a jump so players aren't trapped down there without a way to fight or move back up.

Top Bottom