• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Bye OT 10

image.php

;)

Go make a Didact Forge map pic thingy.

Or use the Didact design to make a forge map.

That isn't actually a bad idea. Perhaps take the bound and unbound versions, overlap the two, and rotate one of them... perhaps duplicate and overlap some more to introduce other connections... I likey. Perhaps a second map on Halo 4 when I finish Think Again. ;)

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
That isn't actually a bad idea. Perhaps take the bound and unbound versions, overlap the two, and rotate one of them... perhaps duplicate and overlap some more to introduce other connections... I likey. Perhaps a second map on Halo 4 when I finish Think Again. ;)

Have it look the same from above but have it set on a slope. Use them cannons for extra paths upwards.

SPOILER, IN GAME IMAGE OF THE DIDACT

IGN

I saw this mentioned a few pages back but nothing else was said that I noticed.

edit: left the link up but made it unclickable

edit 2: removed the link

^^^^Maybe because it's a pretty big spoiler and people would rather keep talk about these things out of this thread.

Is Ghal even awake? Isn't it like 7 am for him.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
lol - it's a totally washed out, 100px-wide cropped pic. Yeah, not recognizing it DEFINITELY means we've never been in a gym. ;)

Was more funnin' than anything. I picked it because it's a cool looking barbell picture. I can see where you guys would see it was something else though.

Thank god that's cleared up! :p

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Someone kick the old man or poke Dax, it's time to move it on up.

Heh - remember all the people who were amazed by the cats when someone posted a full-sized picture of Devo's catbeard pic?

Yeah, I was shocked at that too. I always had noticed them before. Maybe I sit way too close to my screen.

broony

SPOILER, IN GAME IMAGE OF THE DIDACT

URL

I saw this mentioned a few pages back but nothing else was said that I noticed.

I mentioned it but didn't want to link, I have sausage fingers and I'm always clicking on random links when browsing on my iphone. Might be nice to unlink the URL.

Well I clearly warned people and only linked it. Only way you can get spoiled from it is by doing it yourself.

I know, but there are people who can't resist the temptation to click the link but wouldn't have found that image if you hadn't posted a link.

There is a spoiler OT for people who want to talk about leaked Halo 4 details and I'd be very happy if all the content fits in that thread would remain there.

Top Bottom