• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsigg12

You guys should be like me and give Halo 4 a pass. 343i's first game and they heard our complaints. Halo 5 on the other hand is where they have to deliver on the features and customization we expect that have become staple to the franchise.

I wouldn't say give it a pass but be more open to it. They have a hell of a team assembled so it'll only get better over the next 6 years.

have a feeling that wasn't the full thing.

i think the didact will be a great antagonist. good bad guys always have cool voices.

if he can live up to halo 2 truth ill be really happy.

Wizman23

Banned
Have some of you just turned on a TV for the first time in your lives? Commercials are always 30-45 seconds. What did you expect a 10 minute vidoc?

I wouldn't say give it a pass but be more open to it. They have a hell of a team assembled so it'll only get better over the next 6 years.

The reason I say give it a pass is because we have to actually play the game and see what had to be cut for improve performance. Only thing that is unacceptable is the auto pick up of objectives and the need to pick up power up. Everything else I will give a shot and see if their decisions were best for the long term.

blamite

No gameplay footage?

No first-perosn footage, I think. There was a quick shot of Longbow from multiplayer, but besides that mostly cutscene footage. There was a shot of the Knight skull thing from gameplay, though. It was really short though, not much time for much more.

Is it spoilery? No sure if I should watch.
There's more footage of/info regarding an important thing than we've seen so far. It's not incredibly spoilery but if you want to know as little as absolutely possible about the story I'd avoid it.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
That was really great. Music is great, obviously cutscene shots are great and the MP gameplay clips are awesome. That Warthog flying into the screen is fucking sublime.

Vire

It's too short really to make an impact I think.

I got chills from the Halo 2 one, this one not so much.

It's good, just not mindblowing. Partly because it has footage from stuff we've previously seen.

Didact's voice over is probably the best part.

blamite

Upon further inspection, if you don't like spoilers, AVOID.

I wish they hadn't shown so much. But on the other hand, it helps to sell to the masses to provide the amount of information that hey did.

there appears to be a pretty large spoiler at the 8 second mark. if im not mistaking what i'm seeing.

it was worth it for didacts voice though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm gonna skip the gameplay trailer. I can wait.

Two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom