• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Wait. Wait. It's just a cover reveal. No actual articles or anything?
I'm going to sleep. I hope to wake up to mass chaos on gaf due to an unbridled and completely unexpected blowout of Halo4 matchmaking news.
I also hope to make my own time machine some day so i can go back in time and play Halo2 on xboxlive again.

Karl2177

If it's just pictures, and they aren't even guaranteed to be Halo, I'll just go back to my stats collecting. I'm about 20% done(probably a bit less than that, because some people might not be on the list). One of the cool things about this is you can see certain trends in playstyles. You can tell the people that played Grifball, you can see the zombies guys, you can see the MLG guys; and it's only through numbers and a bit of context. Pretty cool IMO.

If it's just pictures, and they aren't even guaranteed to be Halo, I'll just go back to my stats collecting. I'm about 20% done(probably a bit less than that, because some people might not be on the list). One of the cool things about this is you can see certain trends in playstyles. You can tell the people that played Grifball, you can see the zombies guys, you can see the MLG guys; and it's only through numbers and a bit of context. Pretty cool IMO.

And the invasion guy? I heard the invasion guy is a pretty cool dude.

Trey

I played Crysis 2 yesterday and I really liked how Alcatraz controlled. He was fast, responsive, and powerful. However I don't think his armor abilities translate well into Halo. I also don't like the "power bar" mechanic. So what I would prefer is H4 to give Crysis 2's sense of speed with standard Halo combat situations and Metroid Prime-like ability progression and execution.

Falagard

I bet I'm more ready to be disappointed than any of you!

You're on! I'm already disappointed by Lybertyboy saying that we shouldn't expect much. Then disappointed by the fact that someone confirmed the GameInformer cover story is not Halo 4. Also, I have a headache and my job sucks.

Karl2177

And the invasion guy? I heard the invasion guy is a pretty cool dude.

Sadly, no. Invasion, Arena, Firefight, and Campaign guys aren't going to get their proper representation (or it's gonna be heavily delayed until June-ish). Those are in another category, and each person takes about 10 minutes to collect just Competitive data. Most of that time is spent finding weapons on that page, because you can't organize it by weapon name. The best I can do is base things off of the first person(who was Tawppy-G) and locate the order for everyone else. Medals on bungie.net are a breeze though. Maybe 2-3 minutes there per person.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Fuck people who use armour lock, using game breaking mechanics to get kills. Great job and your a credit to our society.

can i add camo-snipers and out of the playing field jetpackers to your bitch list?

Guys, it was your fault to expect a lot. I quoted bsangel's waypoint blog entry a plenty time and I think a lot of other people did too. She said small news. Small. Do you count a vidoc as a small news? I hope not.

Guys, it was your fault to expect a lot. I quoted bsangel's waypoint blog entry a plenty time and I think a lot of other people did too. She said small news. Small. Do you count a vidoc as a small news? I hope not.

The news will actually expain how nanomachines alter Chief's suit and abilities.

#smallnews

Hell I'm excited. But all Im expecting, if anything, is a magazine cover.. Would it be nice if we got more today? Hell yes. Do I think we will? Nah.. But hey, maybe the Bulliten might have something small also.

Trey

Hell I'm excited. But all Im expecting, if anything, is a magazine cover.. Would it be nice if we got more today? Hell yes. Do I think we will? Nah.. But hey, maybe the Bulliten might have something small also.

If I recall correctly the AC3 cover came with a summary of information on the game.

CyReN

I'm expecting to new model for Cortona from last years E3 one.

KaCOx.jpg

Top Bottom