• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

New page needs

gif3bqadk.gif

Every page

this just looks so good

3rd page covered

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, I leave to go get a burrito, and page three already?

zlatko

Banned
Gah I have the image I want to use an avatar so bad. Too bad it's from the GameInformer stuff. I have a digital subscription so access to the pics and multi page article is great.

Just a shame I can't use this for an avatar though. Rocking it on facebook though. :p

Is there a time frame for GAF rules on when I can use an image from a magazine like GI? Like when the next issue is out?

Gah I have the image I want to use an avatar so bad. Too bad it's from the GameInformer stuff. I have a digital subscription so access to the pics and multi page article is great.

Just a shame I can't use this for an avatar though. Rocking it on facebook though. :p

Is there a time frame for GAF rules on when I can use an image from a magazine like GI? Like when the next issue is out?

Wait until 343i post them (If they post them)

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Been playing a lot of Halo 3 lately. So much better than Reach. <3.

Message me if you guys wanna play sometime, Gamertag is in my profile. I warn you, I'm not that good.

neoism

:( I like Sword Bas.... if you stay far from the green room you usually have good games on the map. Shame for all the hate.

zlatko

Banned
I wish I had joined in the Halo 3/ODST days when the games were actually discussed here.

Everytime new H4 info is dropped we talk about H4. Come closer to release, when the OT goes up, etc it'll be nothing but H4 talk and probably bitching about something.

neoism

I wish I had joined in the Halo 3/ODST days when the games were actually discussed here.

well 3 was a little more but it was basically the same with a little less bitching. :p Still overall Halo 3 threads were better. Poor Reach.
All I know is we should seriously play some customs the last few months.... it was soo much fun at launch. But I don't see that happening with 4! Which is good.

yeah customs are still pretty fun. On that subject, anyone know why the round ends when there's one person left still in Indiana Jones?

well 3 was a little more but it was basically the same with a little less bitching. :p Still overall Halo 3 threads were better. Poor Reach.
All I know is we should seriously play some customs the last few months.... it was soo much fun at launch. But I don't see that happening with 4! Which is good.

I remember all the off topic stuff seemed at least sorta Halo related. Now it's ponies smh. lol

No fun at launch? Preorder cancelled.

feel

Halo 3 gaf saturday customs were incredible. They went on for like 7 hours and you had a huge queue of people waiting on the sides for a chance to get in (noone wanted to be on a second room without the halogaf elite). And this was still was going on 2 years after launch.

Hopefully closer to Halo 2-3 in terms of damage and effective radius.

Very tired of the nuclear bombs we have in Reach.

Yeah, bring back the Halo 3 nades. I hate getting shot once or twice and then getting destroyed by a grenade. Especially since you can't avoid them with the slow movement.

I like plasma grenades.

Seriously. They're like half the reason I love Halo.
Yeah, sticky grenades were one of the things that first got me excited to play Halo MP. I'm hoping that crazy grenade pistol from the trailer behaves like a cross between a sticky grenade and the pro pipe: hold trigger to "smart fire" it, it then sticks to whatever it hits, release trigger to detonate it. Could set up some hilarious moments as a guy is running around with a sizzling grenade stuck to him while you taunt him, or you could stick a vehicle with one on its way by and then release the trigger when it passes the rest of the enemy team. Please make Halo 4 good 343.

Hopefully closer to Halo 2-3 in terms of damage and effective radius.

Very tired of the nuclear bombs we have in Reach.

Yeah, I play mostly Anniversary now so the added speed has reduced grenade frustration. I should specify: reduced NOT removed. I still get the occasional devo-style grenade-out-of-nowhere death.

-PXG-

Pony shit? We do not approve of such nonsense in Gears GAF.

Anyway, hi. Just wanted to say that I'm hyped for 4. I'm sure 343 won't fuck things up. The franchise is in better hands than Allstate.

Top Bottom