• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made 30 pounds of pasta salad and then cried in sword base elevator lobby.

Because I am Hitler

Sorry :/ But let it be seen, that during the making of that image, something magical formed.
This is the stuff of nightmares.
P.S. DONT LOOK INTO THE EYES AT THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER!
idoErfrZEzBWl.png

Wat.

Why are you even playing that game

You have something much better
Sword Base lobby spiritual successor in Halo 4 confirmed.

On an unrelated note: I've got a slip-n-slide made out of heavy duty sandpaper that I've been meaning to head-first slide across naked. Then I'm gonna take a bath in a bunch of salt and rubbing alcohol.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Really? This one I don't understand.....

haha, i'm just kidding

Sword Base lobby spiritual successor in Halo 4 confirmed.

On an unrelated note: I've got a slip-n-slide made out of heavy duty sandpaper that I've been meaning to head-first slide across naked. Then I'm gonna take a bath in a bunch of salt and rubbing alcohol.
strike one
wouldn't that sand your nipples off? :O

I remember a MLG Pit game in 3 where I slow-ran the flag through runway while my teammates were screaming at me to run the flag because I was going to slow. The successful cap shut them up though
Holy Shit. Sneaky Tactic Is Best!

The Best Flag Tossing in that map I think was someone using evade on enemy flag spawn, jumps across till middle for a toss towards a teammate on opposite end then caps it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
In my case you're using a bowling metaphor right? Poison is the baseball player so it made sense to use a baseball metaphor for him--whereas I've been watching outdoor women's bowling (my sports shows) so you must be using a bowling metaphor.

this is a thing? welp, i know what i'm doing next weekend.

also, i'm going to bed, haha.

I think you're supposed to use that glitch for SOME glitch on Sword Base, but I can't remember which one for the life of me.

I've also been trying to get out of Sword Base for ages, but it's almost freakin' impossible because it's at the end of the level and the enemies always die on me before I can get out.
Can't. Can't tell if sarcasm.. Or..

blamite

ASSaSSiNAtion look good.

igO443VU3VSR8.gif

iTUVbRJC4mk67.gif

Slower gifs.

These GIFs have made me realize how much I love the look of the Spartans in H4. It's not about the armor designs, some of that stuff is... questionable, at best. But the look of the models is just so vibrant and bright looking, like in Halo 3, but better. They just really pop and look great, which is especially refreshing after every character in Reach looking like they spent the past six months under a sandblaster.

the campaign mission, not the multiplayer map.
Okay. Campaign. I haven't accomplish that of which you're trying to achieve.

Getting out of a map is way easier using Drop Shield AA on top of a Pelican, Phantom, etc. You can practice this in Firefight.

Go into Theater and then Spectate/Ghost Camera around once you've passed the levels boundaries.

m23

Is anyone else bothered by the end game? I used to like to be able to do stupid stuff right after the game ends, but it looks like now as soon as the final kill is done, you can't move.

Omni

Is anyone else bothered by the end game? I used to like to be able to do stupid stuff right after the game ends, but it looks like now as soon as the final kill is done, you can't move.

I know, right? It was 'fun' to betray team mates at the end. I see no real reason why they needed to change it.

Gazzawa

Holy shit they took that out? But that was Primetime. So much balls to face action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom