• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

neoism

It will be updated and improved from current state. Obviously 4 will be main focus, but the whole thing is BS. Either outright fake or an erroneous assclown.

nice your not quitin Reach I'm not a guy that goes back I usually stay with the new hottness, but is Reach getting a update before 4, that with "fix and change" some playlists I really want to play it a lot more before Halo 4 comes out???

CyReN

XBLA games release on Wednesdays.

They come out other days too, MS just doesn't believe that the game came out today for so odd reason and won't swallow their pride and release it. They even had a countdown on their dash saying it would come out today days prior.. I'm surprised Bethesda got away releasing Skyrim on a Friday for Xbox 360.

They come out other days too, MS just doesn't believe that the game came out today for so odd reason and won't swallow their pride and release it. They even had a countdown on their dash saying it would come out today days prior.. I'm surprised Bethesda got away releasing Skyrim on a Friday for Xbox 360.
Oh come on. Games are always coming out on Wednesday and sometimes on Friday but never on Tuesday...

Vire

Has David or Frankie commented on campaign length in comparison to past Halos?

Little kid Chief is awesome by the way.

CyReN

Oh come on. Games are always coming out on Wednesday and sometimes on Friday but never on Tuesday...

It's just a horrible practice that serves no greater good. I can't think of 1 benefit to come from it. I'm just a tad more salty because I use to play CS on the OG xbox but the servers got shut down, now my laptop can't handle CS:GO so now I'm stuck with a day off:/

I had gotten 1200msp last week with the intention of getting Magic 2013 but CS:GO kinda snuck up outta nowhere. Gonna play the demo tomorrow. I used to love playing it on the OG Xbox against bots.

From this thread alone, it doesn't seem likely that I'll be short people to play with.

Homeboyd

AkBGy.png

Wat

Not my account.

Yeah, his response was "I know it says that on the Name slot on Xbox.com, but on my console I swear it doesn't."

sounds like the rumored invisible ranking system for halo 4.

"WAYPOINT MAY SAY MY LEVEL IS A 6, BUT IM A 50 I SWEAR"

really hope that invisible ranking system doesn't exist..

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hai guise wut didd i mz?

Just saw Bourne Legacy. Action scenes were awesome. Everything else was blerrghhhh. 6/10

Very pumped to play MLG tonight. I've been feeling pretty good about my skills. Lol except for that one game I played insanely bad and it turns out there was a GAF member or lurker on the other team absolutely dominating. Props to him for shitting. Don't know if he's a member or what though.

Hai guise wut didd i mz?

Just saw Bourne Legacy. Action scenes were awesome. Everything else was blerrghhhh. 6/10

Very pumped to play MLG tonight. I've been feeling pretty good about my skills. Lol except for that one game I played insanely bad and it turns out there was a GAF member or lurker on the other team absolutely dominating. Props to him for shitting. Don't know if he's a member or what though.

When's the next episode of HaloGAF Radio going to come out?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
When's the next episode of HaloGAF Radio going to come out?

We are waiting on the next bulletin to do a nice news round up before PAX. (It would be nice to get some substantial news to fuel discussion) Hoping by the end of the week.

feel

7835093822_8a848b8a09_b.jpg

Message sent.
Ask him what did it say on the reason for ban. And if it was a perm.

CS:GO is hot garbage when it comes to stability. 6 crashes today, and many more times i've been stuck at the team picking screen.
Maybe something on your end. Noone on my group of friends is experiencing such issues, and we range from integrated graphics on a 5 year old laptop to beast tier gaming rig.

Today I cancelled my Amazon pre-orders for the LE SKU and the System bundle and reserved them on Newegg, who apparently doesn't charge tax and has $12 off any pre-order over $50, so I saved like $80 after taxes being removed and all that.

I just wonder if they'll get it to me day one and if I get the pre-order bonuses that gamestop and amazon have.

Also, has it been stated whether or not the version of the game that comes with the system will be in the same standard green box sku as the regular retail, barcode and all?

Halo 4 should be delayed to November 7th. Seriously. Seriously.

CyReN

Has 343 ever said anything about pre-order skins and if they would be available? I know Gears of War 3 eventually did it, would suck to miss out on some. I'm not referring to the console one either just normal ones like Best Buy, Amazon etc.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Today I cancelled my Amazon pre-orders for the LE SKU and the System bundle and reserved them on Newegg, who apparently doesn't charge tax and has $12 off any pre-order over $50, so I saved like $80 after taxes being removed and all that.

I just wonder if they'll get it to me day one and if I get the pre-order bonuses that gamestop and amazon have.

Also, has it been stated whether or not the version of the game that comes with the system will be in the same standard green box sku as the regular retail, barcode and all?
Newegg doesn't typically deliver on launch day, and the game packed in with the console doesn't include the LE content.

789shadow

Banned
So I'm going to try to get up to 25 in Halo 3 Team Slayer by the release of Halo 4. First game, AR's on Construct.

:|

Anyway, went 12-6. Got screwed once by spawning right in front of enemies coming up a purple lift, and I sat on a grenade once, but I did okay. No rank up though. :(

Praying for a music clip that sounds like it could belong in a Halo game instead of...whatever the heck that last music clip was months ago.

Top Bottom