• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

This is probably a bad time to announce my own live-action fan film, Halo: Keeping the Wraith.

A story about two friends, an Elite and a Spartan (Ben Stiller, Edward Norton), who fall in love with the same AI construct (Jenna Elfman).

It's currently at the hype-building stage; we've turned down a few Major Feature Film Opportunities already.

heckfu

Banned
Nice! I'm not usually a fan of folk music, but I like the Avett Brothers. They have enough rock mixed in to keep me listening.

Oops. Off topic.

Who's getting Halo 4 news first? What's the next game going to play like? When's the beta? Where's the bulletin? Why's there bleedthrough? How's babby formed? Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble

IM GOING ROGUE AND OFF TOPIC.

i love folk music. grew up on rock but surrounded by friends who love country so I guess it makes sense.

Pennybags

This is probably a bad time to announce my own live-action fan film, Halo: Keeping the Wraith.

A story about two friends, an Elite and a Spartan (Ben Stiller, Edward Norton), who fall in love with the same AI construct (Jenna Elfman).

It's currently at the hype-building stage; we've turned down a few Major Feature Film Opportunities already.

C'mon, set up a Paypal portal already!

Striker

Reach already returned to form by putting reload on X. :p

Love Reach's default.
Having reload on X has been a constant for me in H1 and H2 and I was glad they went back in that direction in Reach. Of course they have all these controller options now anybody can select it differently, although mapping the buttons would probably be one's dream.

GhaleonEB

Speaking of which, did you ever remake Entrenched for Reach, or at least a spiritual successor?

Your file share shows zero map variants :(

Nope. I tinkered with it, but the DMR range made it impossible to work out without blowing up the size of the map. I tried to build it in the gulch, but couldn't get it to work out, got frustrated, and gave up. :(

Finished reading A Game of Thrones yesterday, now I can finally watch the HBO series.

I'll start reading Primordium tonight. Shouldn't take too long to finish; I have a nice, relaxing 3-day weekend approaching.

IM GOING ROGUE AND OFF TOPIC.

i love folk music. grew up on rock but surrounded by friends who love country so I guess it makes sense.
Please tell me you like Ray LaMontagne.

...and to actually talk about Reach/Halo, Reach's default controller layout is supreme.

heckfu

Banned

...and to actually talk about Reach/Halo, Reach's default controller layout is supreme.

of course i do! i stick to more indie music but i get an itch only a mandolin/banjo/guitar/violin combo can scratch.

and i went from +10 respect to -5 at your lack of faith in bumper jumper.

of course i do! i stick to more indie music but i get an itch only a mandolin/banjo/guitar/violin combo can scratch.

and i went from +10 respect to -5 at your lack of faith in bumper jumper.
Nice. I saw him play in a barn here in Texas. True story.

I loved Bumper Jumper in H3, but I couldn't get used to it in the Reach beta and never looked back. Maybe H4 will bring back the love that I lost.

Depending on the playlist I actually switch between bumper jumper and default. Im a jetpack whore so its not that hard to adjust.

My heart lies with Bumper Jumper though!

So, despite Ms. Shea's claim to the contrary, the daily cR limit is still 120,000, and the game no longer gives the "Daily Credit Limit Reached" message. It now also stops commendation progress. :/

Yea I'll probably hit that limit the next two days (gfs outta town = +~10 dong hours) I can't understand why its not raised higher since all the usuals are at those levels where you need 1-3.5 million per each rankup.

Clumper Jumper. Bumper Jumper with Claw and a high sensitivity.

Risen

This.

My habits:
Halo - Default
Halo 2 - Green Thumb (My friends thought I was crazy.)
Halo 3 - Bumper Jumper (My friends thought I was crazy.)
Reach - Default (I'm crazy.)

Halo - Default
Halo 2 - Default (tried Green Thumb but didn't stay long due to scoping taking longer)
Halo 3 - Started Default, Ended Bumper Jumper. Eventually played much better on BJ
Reach - Default

and for grins

MW3 - Tactical

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Real men play Recon

Also, I'm getting more and more convinced I should pick up the MLG Controller. I think once I get the chance I'm going to jump all over it. I was also thinking about the 100$ price point and at first it seemed so far out there but I paid 120 for my Fight Stick and I had no problem doing that. I'll definitely be using the MLG controller more than I use the fight stick so I'll definitely get my moneys worth. Also, I love all the shit it comes with including the traveling case. Very well done.

FyreWulff

So, despite Ms. Shea's claim to the contrary, the daily cR limit is still 120,000, and the game no longer gives the "Daily Credit Limit Reached" message. It now also stops commendation progress. :/

Yeah, it never actually went up, and some people have different caps now apparently. The highest I've seen someone get in one day was 135,000cR.

Sure if Recon has been disabled in the build.

Rollin' with Recon and Legacy sticks 4 lyfe

Tawpgun

lol recon.

I don't miss pressing B to melee.

I melee more than I pick shit up with X.

Been default every game though. Don't feel like gimping the OP Jetpack for the added dexterity in jumping.

Its all pointless once you claw cause whatever the XYAB buttons do is irrelevant since the action doesn't require thumbstick removal, its controller freedom.

Works awesome for mario kart.

Someone over on the gaming side did and said its awesome (better than the Onza)

I think I will just wait for Trackball controllers to drop down in price and pick one of those up instead though.
The Onza was really uncomfortable. I might pick up the MLG controller eventually.

Ray LaMontagne is fantastic

Flipyap

This one is bigger:

XKeF4l.jpg

Someone over on the gaming side did and said its awesome (better than the Onza)

I think I will just wait for Trackball controllers to drop down in price and pick one of those up instead though.

The onza was a pile of shit, badly made, horrible triggers.

Double post, i care very little

Armored Core V, Silent Hill HD Collection, Silent Hill Downpour, Max Payne 3 and a few others I can not remember off the top of my head

Pretty bad showing really. ACV dosnt interest me, neither does SH or MP. ME3 is most likely the only thing ill be player ( and ill be playing alot of it )

Halo 4 Beta aswell, just got my GafGold Pm

Top Bottom