• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy birthday Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzy72

Banned
president-barack-obama-sotu-sate-of-the-union-age%20Time%202016.jpg
Happy birthday to our dear President B-rock "The Islamic Shock" Superallah Hussein Obama! Turns 55 today, last birthday in office!

ampere

I think the failure of Congress to act after mass shootings has aged him the most. Dude looked so worn out every time

Happy birthday bams

Monocle

Libs say Obama has a birthday to mark the time he was born from a human woman, but my senile aunt's crack dealer's invisible friend claims he was belched from the literal bowels of a lesser minion of Baphomet the Corruptor. Who to believe???

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
aJldOA1.jpg

He's no Keanu or Leto but I don't have a hard time believing that's a 55 year old man.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Wait. He's only 55?!???
I always assumed he was older...not because of his looks mind you, just a random assumption.

DrArchon

Shit, I didn't know. I should've at least sent him a card or something. One with a cute dog on it. Everyone loves those.

Wish this wasn't his last B-day in office. He's been a great leader.

Griss

This time next year he'll look 3 years younger.

I hope.

It's also a strange function of american politics that you're looking to replace a 55 year old who is perfectly competent at the job with a 67 or 70 year old, one of whom may be competent, one of whom is the furthest thing from it.

Linkark07

Banned
How I wish we had a president like him.

Damn, these 8 years haven't been kind to Obama. Hopefully next year he will look younger.

Megasoum

Banned
Happy birthday to our dear President B-rock "The Islamic Shock" Superallah Hussein Obama! Turns 55 today, last birthday in office!

Holy shit lmao... I just spilled my drink all over my keyboard. This is the best wrestler's name I've seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom