• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Valentine's Day, NeoGAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

valentinesantanz3.jpg

valentinepoopernz1.jpg

valentinesuicidepactqi8.jpg

valentinesuicidenr2.jpg

valentineheartgx2.jpg

Happy V-Day, bitches. :p PEACE.

Algazoth

Luken said:
You forgot?

Your girlfriend will be pissed off with you.
Eh no. :)

But since my boyfriend didn't get me anything, I'm not feeling bad about forgetting it too. Could demand a backrub when he comes home though... Yeah, that sounds good.

Jasoco

Banned
I didn't forget about V-day. I've been thinking about it for the last 6 months. Unfortunately I didn't secure a girlfriend this year... or so I thought, until Monday when the woman who set me up with my first date said that she (The date, not the woman) was talking about me the other day and was planning on calling me..

So..

Belated Valentines Day for me I suppose. :D

Troidal

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-02/14/content_5739095.htm

The man says in his post that the real Valentine's Day celebration began on the afternoon of Feb. 14. "I had to ask for a half-day leave to accompany her to go shopping. Although I knew that the department store would offer a huge discount after 5 pm, since our dinner reservation was for 6 pm, I had to pay for the clothes and cosmetics at their original prices. It cost me RMB 2295 to buy goods discounted a matter of hours later."

"I had to maintain a smiley face during the shopping, pretending to be very happy to pay for the bills and giving her plenty of praise."

At Pizzahut, for example, the Valentine's dinner must be booked in advance. The price for a set meal is RMB 188, with an extra tuna salad, a rose and a card presented by the restaurant thrown in. Sure enough, this man booked up, but his financial woes didn't end there.

"I had to order three 'Blue Dream' roses for her, which cost me a total of RMB 240. A 680-yuan Folli Follie bracelet fulfilled the surprise and was presented before dinner."

"I had to keep on and on about our romantic and funny stories during throughout our dinner, before hiring a taxi to take her home after dinner."

The poor man spent a total of 3437 yuan for the Valentine's Day celebration-nearly the equal of an ordinary worker's monthly salary. And let's see what he was rewarded by his girlfriend, who he claimed had been dating for eight months: A box of chocolate given her by a client and a ZIPPO lighter.

However, the man thought that all these were worthwhile since he also got three sweet kisses and several items of praise from his girl.

NO SEX?

ValentOWNED?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom